Post-book Update

Hello my lovelies!

Before you get your hopes up, this isn't a new chapter or a little post-book snippet of their lives... Sorry. 

So its been a little over a year since I posted the epilogue for this story (holy poo) AND since then this book as reached a massive 240 THOUSAND reads!!?? What the actual flop guys! That's crazy! 

It absolutely means the world to me that you guys read my stuff and take the time to comment and votes (i'm still getting billions of notifications from people voting), you guys are actually the best. 

I haven't had a chance to go through and reply to comments much, my life is so hectic that often when I have spare time I have a nap, I've actually barely used wattpad in months (don't tell wattpad HQ). SO now that I'm on holidays from uni, I have decided to take up a little project. One that I've talked about before but I'm actually going to take this shiz seriously. 

I have decided to rewrite Angel's Will Fly... don't fret, you can still read this version, i won't be touching it. BUT due to many of my day-to-day friends have asked if they can read my stuff and I'm little embarrassed to be like 'oh hey you probs don't want to, its fan fiction'. (One of my lovely Sri Lankan male friends read a little before he got to embarrassed to continue awks).

So to fix this, I'm rewriting this so it is no longer a fan fiction. The plot will remain mostly the same, there are a few things I'll be deleting, because they were pointless to the story or just not plot-twisty enough for my likes. 

(Heads up, Ed will NOT be getting shot in the rewrite, i hated writing that so much that I can't stand writing it again.)

I already have a few ideas up my sleeve, new character names and new twists I'd like to add into the story line, Lila will remain mostly the same so don't worry about her. 

If you have any ideas or characters names you'd like to suggest PLEASE feel free to send them to me via inbox or my twitter (i'm more likely to check twitter tho). This book is as much a part of your life as it was a part of mine, written by the_sequin_carrot and her ... carrots? readers? squad? idk. 

My goal for this book is to have it published, that is my life's dream. And this is the only story of mine that I've completed that i feel has the potential to be published. I've just got to squish it in between university and maintaining a somewhat healthy social life... 

If you guys are on board with this, I'm even tempted to make a youtube channel on the side where i can posts updates and read parts of what I've written or character profiles so you guys can give me some feedback, this book is for you all and you deserve to be a part of its recreation. 

So there's a quick update about the book, and a little snippet of what my life has been like. 

Please send me some feedback as to what you think, tweet me or comment below! I'll see both. My twitter is pretty easy, its just thesequincarrot 

i love you all and thank you for your continued support xx

Love,

Bree (the_sequin_carrot)