up all night-chapter fourteen

Mikenna POV:

It was their break and they all came down to my house because I said they could stay with me until they had to go continue their tour. My mom was fine with it because it was only for a few days and she trusted all the guys and how could you not trust Eleanor and Danielle? They all stayed in our four guest bedrooms and Harry stayed with me in my room.

"Just letting you know, I'm a massive clean freak so keep your stuff picked up," I told him just so he was aware.

"Don't worry me too. Thank you for letting us stay here,"

"Sure thing babe," I smiled at him and we both went downstairs to get everyone together in my basement. My basement was like a whole other house. There was a kitchen area and a theatre and there was another guest room down there. It was Shelby and I's little hang out when she came over other than my huge room.

When we were all downstairs we sat in couples except for Niall and Zayn. Poor things. Niall came over to me to say something.

"Did you tell her to meet us at the restaurant yet?" he asked me

"Yes sir. She's meeting us at 5:30. Harry, what time is it?"

"4:15"

"Oh god I need to get ready!" I ran upstairs yelling behind me, "Girls are you coming?" Eleanor and Danielle followed me up to my room and we started to do our make up and hair. I got dressed in casual dark wash shorts and a white tank top and royal blue heels. I curled my hair and teased the back and put it in a side ponytail. I put on my favorite necklace that was a big fat silver heart. I let Eleanor and Danielle borrow some of my clothes because they were obsessed with my wardrobe. By the time we were all finished, we went downstairs to get the boys because it was already 5:10 and we had to be there by 5:30.

We piled into my black new range rover that I had gotten from my aunt in Texas. I liked it better than my old one because I could drive more people without them being too uncomfortable. Eleanor fought for the front seat with Harry and did rock paper scissors. Harry won and Eleanor sat in the way back with Louis and Zayn. Harry held my hand while I drove to downtown to the restaurant.

When we got there, we sat at a table near the back where not too much attention would be drawn to us. Shelby walked in about 5 minutes after all of us. We all gave her big hugs and mine was the biggest because I missed her most. When she saw Niall her mouth opened wide and she pulled me aside.

"You told me he wouldn't be here!"

"I lied. You need to work things out. Can you just be nice and see where things go please!"

She grunted and rolled her eyes and walked away. I went back and sat with Harry we all laughed and joked around. Even though she was upset with me a little bit, she put it aside and laughed along. It was funny because the restaurant had karaoke night that night and each boy went up and sang a song for their girl. Even though Zayn had no one there to sing to, he pretended. It was cute. Maybe I could hook him up with Ryder?

Niall got up there and dedicated "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran to Shelby and she was in tears and nearly turned into a tomato, being so red. It was sweet and she couldn't help but crack a smile. I was happy to see her smiling as big as she was.

Shelby POV:

I hated Mikenna for inviting Niall. It was a situation I never wanted to be in and it totally caught me off guard. Listening to him sing that song to me was pretty tough, because I was still mad at him. It wasn't fair that he was playing with my emotions and I was so confused. Jack was such a good guy but seeing Niall again made me rethink everything. Niall finished the song and came over to me.