up all night- chapter eleven

Mikenna POV:

A week had passed and still the only people I wanted to talk to was my family, Harry, Eleanor, Danielle and the rest of the boys. I hated being so alone and having no one to understand what I was going though. I started to hang out with my friends Kayla and Kelsey again. Although they were supportive, nothing they said could cheer me up.  

Another week passed  and it was the time we were all waiting for. The boys were on a three day break before they went back on tour again. Since it was more convienient for them to stay in California where they were, I decided to fly out. By myself without Shelby. I packed all my cutest outfits that I owned and all the shoes I could.

I got in my Audi and started to drive to the airport. While I was driving I recieved a text from Harry.

'Can't wait till you get here! When does your flight land?"

'its a late one since your at your concert tonight. But it lands at 7:30 at LAX.'

'Okay just ask the front desk for the room key. We told her you guys were coming.'

'okay.. great.'

'I know you and Shelby are having trouble right now but just stay in the room and i'll see you soon after the concert baby :)'

'Not soon enough. See you later babe! <3'

I continued to drive for about another hour before I got to the airport. I went through all the things you need to at the airport and then waited for the plane to start boarding passengers. I sat there for about 20 minutes before they made the announcement to start boarding and to have your boarding passes ready and blah blah blah.

I sat in my seat on the plane and looked across the row from me. This wasn't happening. Shelby was in the aisle seat in the row next to me. Thank god I was on the inside. She looked at me blankly and I gave her a dirty look and turned my head. I thought this flight was going to be boring but I was very wrong.

"Oh my god. You're Mikenna! You got in that car accident and then Harry came to see you in the hospital! Its all over Twitter!!" The girl in the seat next to me was very surprised and excited to be sitting next to the girl dating Harry Styles.

"I follow you on Twitter! I always tweet to you but you never tweet back." She said this with a sad tone.

"How about I tweet you right now."

"Oh my god that would be soooo cool!"

I picked up my shiny new looking Iphone and went to twitter. My mentions were blown up and my interactions were as well. To speed things up a bit for the girl next me, I went to write a new tweet.

'#WhatASmallWorld I am on a plane to california to see @Harry_Styles and I wound up sitting next to a very big fan of him and I. Say hi to @RyderLovesHenna everyone! :)'

I had no idea that Harry and I already had a couple name and they shortened my name to Kenna because Hikenna sounds weird. I agree but they could have given me a notice or something.

This girl was really sweet and layed back and she lived in Michigan too! We kept talking and started to joke around and laugh. I was glad that I could talk to her to keep my mind off of things until I got to see my sex-god boyfriend. I can see myself hanging out with this girl more in the future. She was cool and she was just like all my other friends which was good because it meant I could get along with her.

She gave me her number and she put her name in my phone as 'Ryder the best fan ever! :)'. Cheesy? Yes. But it was funny and sweet. It was getting late and our converstaions were dying down. My thoughts started to wander off and my eyes got heavy.