up all night- chapter seven

Shelby's POV:

All day long, my thoughts were going crazy. I was only thinking about the pain that I was going to face seeing Niall for the final time tomorrow brfore he goes on tour again. Iv honesly gotten so attached to him. He is like my best friend and my boyfriend mixed into one and he is all I could ever ask for. I hung around all day in my sweats because I didn't feel like getting ready. I called Mikenna and told her to come over because I wanted to talke to her about the boys leaving.

She got to my house and we sat in my room venting to each other about how we felt about being in the situation we are in.

"I just wish that we had at least one more week with them," she said with her head down in a quiet tone.

"I know,: I said agreeing with her. "It's going to be so hard, you should stay the night tomorrow."

"I will. I think we are going to need chocolate, and cake, and movies" she said. We decided to run to the grocery store to get these things. We were walking through the isles, picking out all the sweet things we could find.

"So did you text Zayn or Perrie saying we got the cops called on us?" I said causually starting a conversation. She looked at me confused.

"Mmm, no. None of us had our phones. Why?"

"Well, when me and Niall went back to the hotel she asked about it and then I checked my twitter and there was nothing about it. I was just wondering how she knew." I said thinking over it. We stayed quiet, placing random chocolate items in the cart.

"She couldn't have called," Mikenna said ovbiously thinking over it thoroughly. "I mean... She wouldn't."

"Yeah, I don't know," we checked out and headed back home quickly to store our icecream before it melted. The whole day both of us were pretty quiet. I could tell she was thinking about the same thing I was but I felt worse for her because he dad had left her once, and now Harry. Hopefully Harry's won't be for good, though.

Mikenna POV:

I wondered why Shelby thought that Perrie would have called the cops on us. She was the sweetest one. Or at least I thought. Shelby and I couldn't stop thinking about the guys and we were surprised that neither of them had texted or called either of us but we trusted them. They were probably out at an interview or something.

Finally, I recieved a text from Harry.

'Meet us at the hotel in 10 minutes.' This text had me worried and I had this gut feeling that this visit at their hotel wasn't going to be a good one.

We got to the hotel and walked in to find all the boys scrambling to pack.

"What's going on?" Shelby asked in a very scared tone. Niall and Harry walked over to us and sat us down on the couch with them. My heart was pounding.

"We have bad news," said Niall with his head down. "We're leaving earlier than we thought. We have to be in the tour bus by 5 in the morning."

My stomach dropped. I sat there in shock. I had no idea what to say. I wanted to cry but I swallowed the tears back just for their sake. I closed my eyes and leaned back into Harry.

Shelby POV:

I didn't cry untill me and Niall were alone. We hugged and I never wanted to let him go. This is like the worst thing that could have happened and I couldn't believe that our time together was cut short.

"Babe, I know this sucks but this kind of stuff is going to happen all the time. I really like you and I promise you'll be the only thing on my mind. I will call and text you whenever I can," his voice was shaking, sounding like he was about to break too. I squeezed him tight burying my head into his chest. I couldn't even find my voice at this moment.