up all night-chapter four

Mikenna POV:  

I woke up at around 11:30. I dont think I've ever slept that good. I woke up happy and smiling. I couldn't wait to be with Harry again. With all my thinking, I almost forgot about Shelby. I ran to her room to find her but she wasn't there. I went downstairs to the kitchen to see if she was there. The only thing I found was a note that read: 

'Kenna, went out to breakfast with Niall! If you need anything text me! Love you!! xoxo -shelbs' 

I sent her a quick text. ' going home real quick. I will come over later!' 

Luckily for me, we lived within walking distance. I got home and showered. Since I thought I was home alone I was belting out  'What Makes You Beautiful' in the shower. I got out and went straight for my room. I threw on some black soffe shorts and a blue tank top. Feeling jazzy that day, I blasted my stereo and sang to all the One Direction songs. I was bored with nothing to do so I did what typical girls did in their free time. I painted my nails a coral color and curled my hair. While I was jamming out to 'I Want', my mom walked in.  

"What is going on in here?!" She had to yell over my music. 

"Oh god mom! You scared me! Im just hanging out.." 

"Are you going out later?" 

"I think so.. I will let you know," as I said that she came in and grabbed my laundry basket. Kissed me on the head and walked out the door. At that time I also recieved a text from Harry. 

'What are you doing in about 10 minutes?' 

'Absolutley nothing." 

'Okay come to the hotel. I want to see you. :)' 

'Okay! :) See you in 20?' 

'Until then! Xx' I dropped my phone on my bed, went to my bathroom and slapped on some quick makeup. I yelled at my mom telling her I was going to Shelby's for a little bit and I'll text her when I can. I grabbed my keys and got into my black Audi and drove to the hotel. Living in a rich community with just my mom, older sister and my twin little brother and sister had its perks. Because my dad left when I was 11, my siblings and I are very spoiled; hents the Audi that I recieved when I was 15 and the master bedroom that is mine in a 9 room house with only five people in them. But anyways, enough about that. I was on my way to Harrys house and I was super excited.

Shelby POV: 

Breakfast with Niall was amazing. He brought me flowers and seriously couldn't keep his eyes off me. I felt like a little kid again because I was so smiley and giddy. I always had fun with him and he wasn't a cocky popstar like you would think. He was so down to earth and everyday was different with him. He was the funniest person I had met and its a good thing he liked my smile because it was there every time I was with him. It scared me how fast I fell for him but I was excited to see where we would go with this.

After breakfast, we headed back to my house. In the car, we turned the radio up and sang as loud as we could. My parents were both at work, so we had the entire house to ourselves. We ran inside and layed on my couch. He kissed my forehead and tickeld my belly. I freaked out and ran away. He chased me making it like a game of tag. There was plenty of space to run around since my house was so big. He caught up to me when I was half way up the stairs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down. We were laughing and screaming and we collapsed at the bottom of the stairs. He continued tickleing me, causing more kicking and screaming. Our laughs echoed through out my house making it louder then it actually was. We finally calmed down a little and decided to relax. It wasn't very sunny outside so we made a fire in my fire pit. We cuddled up for about two minutes before my phone started going off like crazy. My twitter was blowing up. I looked at it only to see that me and Niall were trending world wide. People were posting pictures on my facebook of us and tweeting terrible things about us.