up all night-chapter two

As soon as I layed my head down on tbe pillow, I was fast asleep. I woke up to the obnoxious buzzing of my phone on my night stand. I looked at my caller ID with tired squinting eyes. Niall Horan. I immidiately woke up and answered my phone trying not to sound as sleepy as I really was. 

"Goodmorning! We will be there in about an hour to pick you guys up. We have a fun day planned for the both of you girls! " 

"Okay we will be ready!" I said trying not to sound too excited. 

"Great! Pick you up in an hour." 

I hung up the phone and rushed to my guest bedroom to wake up mikenna. We bolted to the bathroom to do our hair and make up and luckily for us, we both looked good. The hour went by fast and before we knew it, they were honking for us outside. Me and mikenna both looked at eachother and screamed in excitement. We ran down the stairs and then casually walked outside.

Niall POV: 

Wow. She looks so pretty. I just have to remember to be myself and stay cool.

Harry POV: 

Mikenna looks stunning. I totally have this one though, I'm pretty smooth.

Shelby POV: 

Niall looked so cute wearing a baby blue polo with dark washed jeans and a blue and black snap back hat. Harry was wearing a white v-neck with khaki colored jeans. They smiled as we walked out. Harry's smile was practically perfect but i couldnt take my eyes off of Niall. I was looking at him so much I almost didn't notice that there were two cars parked in the street.  

"Oh yeah, I hope you girls are okay with this but we thought we could take two different cars. " said Niall in a sweet yet shy tone. 

"That's perfectly okay with us," I smiled. 

He opened the car door for me and then rushed to the drivers side.

Mikenna POV:  

Harry took my hand and gently kissed it. How british and cute!  

"We should probably go now. We dont want to be late," He smiled sweetly. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"You will see when we get there." He had the biggest grin on his face as he took my arm and linked it with his. We walked to the car like this. It was so cliche it was ideally perfect! This had to be a dream. This kind of stuff doesnt happen to girls from small town Michigan. He opened the passengers door for me and then rushed over to the drivers side. We talked the whole way in the car. There was not one time when we had nothing to talk about. We pulled up to a kind of creepy, desertish, rocky place. Its almost like murder scene and this where the body is found during investingation.  

Great. He wants to kill me. 

He took my hand not as a sweet gesture but to help me down these jagged rocks. His hand on mine was the greatest feeling and even better we were together and alone. As we came over the hill, I saw the most beautiful lake I had ever seen. The water was so sparkly and green. It was a perfect day. It was beautiful for 11 o' clock in the morning. Once we reached the sandy shore I was so mezmorized I barely noticed we were getting onto a boat. Wait..what? Apperently Harry Styles has known how to operate a boat since he was 12 years old. We got on and he set a blanket down next to the steering wheel so I could sit with him. 

"My dad taught me. We would come out here and he played his guitar while I sang." He smiled at the ground. "Man, I miss that." 

" Me and my dad used to play guitar and sing together before he left my mom and I.." I said while swallowing back my tears. Unfortunately Harry noticed.