up all night-chapter nine

Mikenna POV:

They did as they promised and came back the next day birght and early. They only had today and tomorrow before they had to go and continue the tour which was perfect because we got out of the hospital the same day they left so at least we got to see them a little bit. I don't know how Harry didn't make excuses to leave because sitting in that room with me was probably the most boring thing in the world. I would fall asleep and wake up and he would still be there.

The nurse came in the room to check on me and asked Harry to leave while she did some tests with my legs and reflexes. I got up and walked around for her and I just wanted to be done so I could get Harry back in the room. When she finished, he walked in right away. I loved how he was always right there especially when I needed him the most. It proved how much I could trust him and it made me like him even more. 

"Did you pass all your tests?" He said while walking into the room with a small smirk on his face.

"I kicked ass," I replied while giggling. He came over, sat back down in the chair and took my hand. He smiled and then leaned in to kiss me on the cheek but I quickly turned my head so our lips met.

"What are you, new here?" I smiled at him and he laughed. GOD. He was so cute and all around perfect! 

I was sick of laying down so I sat up all day and he sat on the bed with me. We were laughing more than I thought we would and we were so loud we got shushed by the nurse about 3 or 4 times. As long I was with him I was fine and I didn't care what people thought.

I couldn't help but to fall asleep early that night. I was so exhausted. But when I woke up that morning he was still there along with my family who I told to leave early so I could be with Harry. Mother wasn't happy with me about this. I had to get up because I had been in the same position almost the whole night. I stopped at the window to look out at the view. Who knew that a view from a hospital room could be a good one.

I was startled when I felt Harry's arms wrap around me from behind. I loved the feeling of being in his arms. I was so excited to finally be out of the hospital that day so I could actually go places with him before he left. I also didn't want him to leave again.

It hit about 3 o' clock and we were finally able to check out of the hospital. It was amusing to me to see Shelby in crutches because she had never been to a hospital because of her personal injuries. As for me, I was a daddy's girl so I was always in and out of the hospital with injuries. My mom came in to help me with my stuff so she put it in the car but I told her to drive to the hotel and I would text her when I was on my way so we could drive back home.

"I love you mom. I'll be fine I promise!" She started to tear up. It was hard for her to obviously, see her daughter in the hospital but she was also happy for  me. I could see it by the way she smiled at me. She kissed my forhead.

"I love you baby girl," She whispered to me. She walked out of the room with my bag of clothes and outside to her car.

"Are you ready?" Harry said this like I was in a coma for years and I was just about to face the world for the first time in 5 years. I laughed at this and took his hand to walk out the door.

We stepped out of the front doors and were immediatley swarmed with paparzzi and cameras. Thank god I put my make up on in the room. I was confused because how would they have known that Harry was here. I mean, I know it was on the news but it wasn't me they were here for. People really are crazy.

We rushed to the car with Shelby and Niall traliling behind because it was hard for Shelby to get through the crowd with two sticks by her sides. When we finally made it in the car we drove around for a while trying to lose the paparazzi. We decided just to forget it but by then they had backed off a little bit. We didn't want to do anything crazy so we just went to a small resturaunt and hung out. It was fun but it sucked because we just had to be injured.