up all night- chapter twelve

Shelby's POV:

When we went out, we walked along the board walk playing arcade games as we passed. There were alot of people taking pictures but we didn't pay any attention to them because we were all having so much fun. None of the boys acted like popstars, they all just seemed like normal teenagers to me. It was nice that there was no tension within the group and holding hands with Naill was undeniably the best part. All the signs were lit up with colorful lights shining bright colors on all of our faces. We walked in couples, one behind the other almsot like we had planned it like that.

When it got really dark, we headed to the beach and Danielle reached into her giant designer bag and pulled out a twister mat and board. We layed it out and then Danielle pulled out four more things out of her bag. This time it was four bottles of glow in the dark paint. Everyone scremed with excitement and we put the different colored paints on the matching colored circles on the mat. Once we started playing, we decided that who ever was closest to the spinner was in charge of spinning it. It was harder than we thought and we all were sliding everywhere. Our clothes were glowing and I bet people could see the paint from a mile away. None of us could stop laughing and it was a night that I never wanted to forget.

After we were done at the beach, we all went back to Danielle and Liam's room to hang out. Louis handed me and Miikenna these little plastic cards.

"Is this a fake I.D?" Mikenna asked with a rebellious smile.

"Maybe, but I never gave you this,"Loius said with a wink.

"Why do we need these?" I asked looking around at all the smiling faces.

"Because you are little babies," Niall said in a childish voice. We all laughed.

We talked for a while about basically nothing and we were all so tired nothing was making sense. Eventually everyone passed out in different places in their hotel room and I wish I was awake to see the view of all of us scattered around the room.

Mikenna's POV:

When I woke up the next morning I was in my hotel room with Harry in bed next to me which meant Harry must have carried me back. I had a text from Eleanor saying that she wanted to go to the pool for a girls day before we went out tonight. I hurried to put on my bathing suit and just threw my hair up in a bun. I texted Shelby really fast making sure she was awake and then walked to her room to get her.  We headed out to meet the other girls by the pool and it was only Daniella and Eleanor.

"Where's Perrie?" Shelby asked looking confused.

"Oh, she said that she wasn't feeling well and wanted to reat before going out tonight," Eleanor said in her usual sweet tone.

We relaxed by the pool and it was nice to not worry about anything.  We laughed and layed out letting our bodies get tan. After a couple hours at the pool we were all starting to gt a little red and decided to go walk around in town and maybe do some shopping.

Perrie's POV:

This is my chance. I have been waiting to get time alone with Niall for a while now and I think this is a perfect time. I'm sick of Zayn now and I'm so glad Niall will soon know how I feel so I wont have to put up with him anymore. Niall has always been more famous than Zayn so I'm definetaly making the right decision by going for Niall next.

Mikenna's POV:

Shelby left her wallet in her room though and had to run up really fast to get it. She was gone for longer than we expected and after about 15 minutes of waiting, we finally went up to see what the deal was. We found Niall banging on Zayn's hotel room door with Perrie trying to calm him down. He nudged her of of him.