Chapter 5

~Narrator's POV~                                

(F/C)= Favorite color        (S/C)= Skin color      (H/C)= Hair color

You're sitting on the couch with Soos, Mabel, and Dipper, watching a tv show called "Tiger Fist." It doesn't interest you and you're trying so hard to keep yourself awake.

Your phone's vibrations cause you to jolt forwards and you are now fully awakened. You know who it is.

"I'll be right back," you announce to the others who are too engrossed in the show to notice your departure.

You walk up the stairs to your room and check to make sure no one's listening in. You close the door and sit on your bed. It's the middle one.

When you first arrived in Gravity Falls, there were only two beds in this room. Stan only knew that two were coming, you were the surprise. Thank the Lord that he had a spare matress in the shack.

The mattress was old and worn-out, but it wasn't in that bad condition. All you had to do was put some (F/C) sheets on, add the Park Jimin body pillow, and Voila! Just like home. Nope, that's just exaggeration. It would make do for now though. You were appreciative.

You took a deep breath before picking up the vibrating phone. "Hello?"

"(Y/N), where have you been? I went to your house, called, texted you! It's been so long! You know better!" Mila yelled, voice still as squeaky and obnoxious as ever.

"Sorry, I've been busy. I'm not at--"

"That's not an excuse. You knew what you were getting into when we started this relationship. You must always make time for me. I'm surprised you forgot this and why haven't you been home?!"

"Remember? I told you that I went to Gravity Falls for the summer. Don't worry, I'll be back in two more months," you scrambled, trying to think of a comment to calm her down. She was unbearable when she was angry and didn't get what she wanted.

"I'm sorry," Mila immediately changed in tone and personality. "I forgot, I love you! Maybe I'll visit you soon, can't wait to see you!" She hung up.

It was an experience talking to and meeting Mila in person. Many people couldn't stand her, but you were used to it. Her complaints, fake apologies, everything. She was just a spoiled, rich girl who was treated like a princess.

You vividly remember how you met her. It was your first year of high school and you were being stupid, accidentally mistaking your locked for hers. She was angry at you fro trying to open her locker, but once you turned around, she introduced herself to you. 

You knew that you were an attractive guy. Your flawless (S/C) skin went perfectly with your (H/C) hair and you had a lean, muscular body. Not too muscular though. Even though you were attractive, you never used it to put others down. 

Mila was beautiful and she still is. The only thing wrong is her personality. She had flawless, ivory skin with long, black hair that framed her face nicely. Her golden eyes put her apart from everybody else around her. Also, makeup caked her face; it was like she couldn't live without it. Her natural beauty was covered, but she still looked gorgeous, just more like a Barbie doll. 

You couldn't deny that she was indeed attractive, but you weren't interested in her. Looks weren't everything. You kept your dry personality and greeted her, then left, choosing to not stay for more exchange of word. Each day, she would exchange a couple of words with you, waiting until you made a move or initiated a full conversation. Eventually, Mila grew tired and asked you out, which you agreed to out of pity. You never revealed this to her though. 

To this day, you still don't understand if Mila just asked you out because of your looks or personality. Maybe she liked both. The handsome looks and the dry, introverted personality combined.

You lie back on the bed, looking at the ceiling, wondering about your relationship. Was it going anywhere? Was I happy?

"Now I sound like I'm on Dr. Phil," you mumble to yourself, picking up your phone and putting in the passcode.

You tap the photos app and scroll to your most recent photos. The most recent is one of you and Mila. In the picture, you have your arm around her back and she's smiling while you keep a nonchalant face. In the back, her new, black Ferrari is on display. She's very showy when it comes to her money. This was a photo she posted to social media, bragging about how lovely her car and boyfriend was.

You sigh, not knowing what to do with this relationship. It was going nowhere.  

--------                                                                                                                                                                               --------

Now you guys have some insight on the reader's relationship and how he currently feels about it. It's finally revealed that he knows the relationship is going nowhere for him and he's done with it, but doesn't know what to do. You guys will see more of Mila in later chapters. How do you think she feels about the relationship? Please comment ( I love feedback) on mistakes, how the story is so far, etc.

Find me on:

Tumblr- www.tumblr.com/blog/heyitscris (anime blog)

DeviantArt- crisdiaz07.deviantart.com/

I love you if you read this far <3