Knock Knock

Y/N POV

After Normani left the first person I contacted was Ella.  Apparently, she never even left from the parking lot at my apartment building.

While she was on her way up I had to think about everything that just happened. Does Normani really want to give us another  shot?

My thinking gets cut off by Ella knocking and yelling. "Y/N hurry up and open the door! Your sexy ass neighbor just came out of his apartment, I don't want him to see me like this I look a mess."

I do a little jog to the door knowing that Ella would have a fit if the guy she's had a crush on since I moved here saw her while she looked 'a mess'.

I open the door and she pushes me out of the way quickly closing the door behind her. She leans back against the door trying to catch her breath. I look her up and down to see what was wrong and why she doesn't want him to see her the way she is. 

She wore a baggy Supreme sweatshirt that she stole from me with ripped jeans and a pair of fresh white Jordans. I twist my face up confused. "Ella what's wrong with what you have on?"

She rolls her eyes. "I don't have on any makeup and I look like a teenage boy with long hair, and don't even get me started with my outfit."

I can't believe she is saying this right now. "Ella, you look amazing and you know you don't need makeup. If you weren't my friend I would fuck the shit out of you."  I say raising my eyebrows trying to hype my friend up.

She smiles hard and tries to hold back her laugh.

Someone knocks on the door and Ella walks over to answer it. Her eyes open wide and she stutters "H-hey".

I walk behind her to see who it is. My 'sexy ass neighbor' Justice is at the door.

Justice laughs at Ella while she practically drools over him

Justice laughs at Ella while she practically drools over him. He looks past her and sees me. "Hey Y/N, can I borrow your PS4 controller? Mine isn't working right. I got a little upset at the game and... squeezed it too hard I guess." he laughs. 

Ella laughs extra hard at his joke "Yes I bet you did with those big...fine...muscles" We both look at her like she's crazy. It gets a bit awkward and she walks away. 

"Justice you can borrow one of my controllers but if you break my shit I know where you live." I say walking off to go get the controller out of my room.

Ella's Pov 

Justice walks in and sits on the couch next to me. He notices me staring and decides to break the silence "Was that you running in the hall while I was coming out of my apartment?"

"What? No I've been here with Y/N for a while now." I quickly lie.

"Ahh that's too bad, I thought the girl was pretty cute. She had this fly ass outfit on too."

"Really? that might have been me. I had to get something out of my car so-"

"Yea I know it was you Ella you're at Y/N's crib almost everyday. I know what you look like by now." he licks his lips and smiles at me.

"Sorry." I say letting out a nervous laugh.

"It's cool. You should let me take you out sometime. I'd like to get to know you better so you don't have to run every time you see me in the hall." He says scooting closer.

"Uh- um sure." I say trying to keep it cool.

Someone else knocks on the door and I quickly get up to see who it is as an excuse to get away from Justice.

I open the door. "Lauren?"

Y/N POV

I finally find my plain black controller that I never use. I walk out of my room and see the last person I expected to see. Lauren.

"Hey Y/N" She says obviously nervous.

"What are you doing here?" I say

Her facial expression goes from nervous to looking like she was about to cry. I roll my eyes and pull her into my room and close the door.

"I didn't mean to sound rude it's just after everything that happened with-" I get cut off by Lauren hugging me.

I keep my arms by my side while I try to figure out what's going on. She smells like alcohol.

"I'm so sorry Y/NN" she says with her face buried into my neck.

She starts kissing my neck and my eyes roll back. That's my weak spot. She keeps kissing me and begins to lift my shirt.

I pull myself out of the trance she put me into and I grab her hands. "We can't do this to Normani."

She grabs my face "Come on I need  you baby. I want to feel your hands all over my body." She moans and kisses me. Her lips taste like she's been drinking way too much. I pull away from the kiss. 

"No Lauren please just leave." I exclaim.

She takes a step back "Fine! You don't want me then i'll fuck someone els-" she slurs and passes out about to fall.

I hurry over to her and grab her before she falls. I lay her on the bed and take her shoes off.  I look at what  time it is now and its 11 pm. Its would be wrong to just kick her out this late at night.