Fix It (pt.1)

Y/N's POV

"Wait so he head-butted you?" Ella says bringing me a bag full of ice.

"Yes, I can't believe he would even do that shit. Have you seen how big his head is?" I say jumping up to sit on the counter.

Ella laughs at my remark about the size of his forehead and walks over to my cabinet. She tries to reach up there to grab a bottle of liquor but she's too short. "Y/N can you grab that for me please?"

I laugh to myself at her misery and lay down, spreading my body across the counter. "I'm injured."

Ella smacks her teeth and walks over to where I'm laying. "Please" she says in her nicest voice, blinking her eyes innocently.

I respond in the same tone "You better hop your ass on that counter sweetie."

She pushes me off the counter and I fall on the floor. She laughs loudly and hops on the counter like I suggested. I pick myself up and walk over to her just as she was jumping down. She puts the bottle down and when she turns around I'm standing right behind her.

"I don't like your attitude Ella" I say joking but with a serious face.

"Fix it then" she says backing up slowly.

Tension is high at this point so I pick her up by her waist and sit her on the counter. I spread her legs apart and put myself between them. By now our bodies are extremely close and I grab her neck firmly but not too firm.

Ella licks her lips and we stare at each other, no one says a word. I've never viewed Ella this way but something in me wanted to taste her lips right then and there. Ella wanted me to as well by the way she was eyeing me mischievously. Almost challenging me to do something.

"Don't start something you can't finish Y/N." She says leaning in until our lips are barely touching.

I'm so turned on right now.

Ella let's out a small chuckle "That's what I thought."

Normani's POV

"I wonder what Y/N's doing right now." I say randomly

Dinah looks at me confused. "Mani I just asked you a question and you completely ignored me."

"Oh y-yeah I'm sorry, what was the question?" I say snapping back into reality.

"I said which one do you think I should wear tonight." She says holding up two dresses for the ball we are all going to. One silver and the other a bright red.

My eyebrows furrow and I shake my head dramatically. "Neither, are you trying to embarrass yourself ?" I ask.

Dinah pouts "seriously Mani I really like these two I just don't know which one to pick."

I shrug my shoulders "I guess the silver one is okay."

Dinah smiles and puts the other dress back. We go to pay for the dress and then head out the store.

"Which store are you getting your dress from?" Dinah says looking at me.

I chuckle to myself."Oh no baby, I'm getting my dress handmade. When we go to this event I want all eyes to be on me, including Y/N's."

Dinah looks at me in disbelief. "Mani, you're lucky if Y/N even goes in the same room as you. After what went down at that dinner, I'm sure she hates us."

"Well what did you think would happen?" Someone says from behind us.

Lauren is standing with her arms crossed and has pure hatred in her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Dinah spats at Lauren.

"No fuck the small talk! Why did you two come up with a plan so evil, that only got the one person who's gave plenty of apologies hurt?" Lauren yells.

A shot of guilt runs down my spine and I clench my jaw, saying nothing in response. Dinah charges at Lauren and I grab her arm trying to hold her back. "Dinah stop it She's right!" I say.

Dinah turns around. "What? Please don't tell me you're on her side!" She yells

Lauren storms off and Dinah stands there still waiting on an answer.

"I'm not on anyone's side I'm just trying to do whats right for once. I want to fix this giant mess we've made." I yell back.