Do You Still Think About Me?

(Y/N POV)

I'm kind of nervous about me and Normani's "relationship". We were never really official but I still have feelings for her. In the last few weeks I've called around 15 times.

I don't know what to do with myself. I want to move on but I keep thinking of Normani. I messed up.

(Justine POV)

Y/N's been ignoring all of my calls and text lately. I'm trying to make things better with her because she's too good of a friend to lose.

I knock on Y/N's door a few times. I wait a second to see if someone answers.

"I'm not home!" I hear Y/N say on the other side of the door.

"Y/N open the door babe. Its Justine remember me?" I say sweetly.

I hear her groan and get up. A few seconds later, the door opens and Y/N is standing there with an aggravated look on her face. She has on a white Nike sports bra, her toned abs showing and matching basketball shorts. Her hair up in a messy bun. She looks so adorable.

She clears her throat "Are you going to come in or...?"

I snap out of my gaze and walk past her. I look around and see paper balls every where. She must be working on a song.

Y/N sits down on the couch and pats the seat beside her. I sit down, still nervous about how she'll react to my apology.

"I -"  we both begin speaking at the same time. We start laughing.

She nods her head towards me signaling that I can go first.

"Y/N I'm so sorry about the whole restaurant thing. I was asking about you but Ella told me not to worry about it." I explain.

Surprisingly she smiles at me. "I'm not even upset about it anymore I promise. Thank you for apologizing though, I really appreciate it."

Her phone starts ringing. She looks at me silently asking  if its okay to answer it. I nod.

(Y/N POV)

I look at the phone screen to see who's calling but its from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey is this Y/N Y/LN ?" I hear a woman say.

"Depends on who's asking" I respond

"I'll take that as a yes then" the mystery woman says laughing a little.

"This is Camila, Camila Cabello. I was wondering if you wanted to do a collab" she continues

I don't want to be rude but I've never even met her in person. I scrunch up my face at the thought of being stuck in the studio with someone I don't like.

"Hello....?" I hear her say

I jump at the sound of her voice. "I'm still here. How about we meet at the studio in an hour? We haven't really met in person yet."

She agrees and I text her the details. Justine decides to come with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turn the radio on in the car and the DJ is in the middle of speaking

"And here is Fifth Harmony with there new song Down."

I turn the volume up because its been a while since I've heard from any of the girls. This is as close as I can get.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours later

Camila ended up being really cool and I got to finish up a song I've been working on. Its a little different from all of my other songs. I hope my fans like this new version of me.

I guess I'm back. Sorry this is short but I just wanted to update. Sorry for the wait. 😁