Chapter 1

It was the end of the day, the Bangtan Boys, or so the group of 7 who consisted of Kim Namjoon, the leader, Kim Seokjin the oldest and handsomest hyung, Min Yoongi the lazy grandpa, Jung Hoseok the hyper sunshine, Park Jimin the attention seeker who can hit a heller high note, Kim Taehyung the alien and finally Jeon Jungkook, the Golden Maknae.

They were all in gym slacking off as they didn't find the gym class fun. They'd rather play basketball then have to play soccer. So instead they goofed off. The class had end and they went to the change room to change.

Taehyung Pov:
It was the end of the class, today I was moving into a new house after school and was hoping they'd be done by now. The thing is, I don't live with my parents anymore..I ran away when I was 16 and was living with Jin-Hyung cause my par- my life wasn't the greatest is what I'm gonna say. I was super excited cause I heard there was a family with a boy my age living next to me.

I waved goodbye to my hyungs and Jungkook and with a big smile, I hopped into my car and drive off. I got to my new house and parked the car in the garage and got out. I walked into the house and looked around "you guys are really good at setting up furniture in one day" I said to the workers with a chuckle. "It took some help as well" The worker said. I nodded with a big smile and walked up to my room after paying them and flung on my bed. "It's good to be alone" he said with a sigh.

It was about 6 now and I was in my kitchen cooking dinner when I heard thumps and yells from next door. "You good for nothing piece of shit!" I heard. My eyes widened in shock.

———————————-————————
Starting a new story and theme! Hopefully I can keep updating now and get better at my writing skills!