Present and Announcement

Lucy's POV

Natsu said that I can open my gift now and I am really happy that I can open already my present. When I open the box where the present is tears just fall off my eyes as I see the present it was a Ring!!! I just can't stop myself from crying because I am really happy to open that present and I don't expect to be a ring not just an ordinary ring it is a wedding ring. I sob at Natsu's chest and he holds my shoulders and look at me closely, he is smiling he looks really happy too.

"Lucy will you....Marry me?" my heart skip a beat when he said those words and I am just shocked while staring at him still the tears keeps on falling to my face. I can't believe that Natsu wants to marry me. The man that brought me to Fairy Tail, the man that is always beside me that became my best friend, the man that always made me happy, the man that I fall in love with, the man that became my lover and that man is Natsu and now he is asking me now to marry him. My heart is really beating fast all I can hear is the sound of it, all of the members in Fairy Tail that is shouting, I can't hear them. I look at Natsu and he gives me his warmest smile that made me jump on him and I hugged him saying the words...

"Yes....yes....yes...yes. Yes..... I will marry you Natsu!!!" I keep on sobbing into Natsu's shoulder as he hugged me tightly

"Thank you...thank you... Lucy...." he tighten his hug to me and I hear that Natsu is also sobbing..

I can hear now the cheers of the whole guild. I let go of the hugged and look at everyone. Natsu grabbed my hand and he put the ring on my finger. And I hugged him again.

"I love you Natsu!"

"I love you too Lucy!"

~same time, same situation~

Juvia's POV

"Juvia...will you....marry me?" he hold my shoulders he push me not hard just to see my face and he said those words. Am I hearing the right words....When Juvia opened her box she saw a ring...a wedding ring...that's why I hugged Gray-sama and my tears keeps on falling because of this happiness Juvia is feeling right now

"You said that you can't marry Juvia yet?" I looked at him

"Yes Juvia but this is a proposal we need to plan first before we got married, I just don't want to let go of you, so I am asking a bond of promise that we are going to be together forever through my proposal and that ring." he said while wiping my tears from my face

"So....Will you marry me?" he said with a big smile on his face. Gray-sama is really cool in any situation

"Yes...yes....Juvia will marry you and Juvia also don't want to leave Gray-sama--eh Gray-kun's side." I said smiling and hugged him tightly he also hug Juvia

"Thank you Juvia thank you!"

"Thank you too Gray-sama you really made Juvia happy."

"I love you Juvia!"

"I love you too Gray-sama" I said and he kissed my forehead

"hehehe" I giggled and he took the ring from the box I am holding and my hand and he placed the ring my finger and kissed my hand.

Juvia didn't notice that everyone in the guild are yelling and howling. Juvia faced them and they all looked really happy.

"Wooaaahhhhh!!!! Omedetou!!!!" Someone yelled from the audience

As Juvia looked at Natsu and Lucy I think they are also really happy like Juvia and everyone.

"Great show guys.!" Macao shouted

"Best show of the night!!!" Wakaba shouted also

"Okay thank you guys we are going to take our leave now." Gray said and we all get off the stage.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Natsu's POV

Whooooooohooooooo!!!!! she said yes!!! she said yes!!!! I keep on saying to myself. When she said yes my heart skip a beat and suddenly I can't breathe. I am so overjoyed that I and Lucy are now engaged. I am not letting Lucy go the moment I confess my feelings to her that is why I decided to proposed to her. I want to be forever with Lucy. She is always by my side when I needed her most. She never left my side she didn't stay mad at me even if I and Happy keeps on trespassing at her house and messing of her room and stuffs. What I like about her is her personality and her attitude. I love all about her. As we get off the stage I asked Lucy if she wants to come with me, I want to talk to her after the proposal. We went to the sea side and take a sit there and watched the night sky. The other members of the guild continued their party while I and Lucy are taking our time together alone below the beautiful night sky.

Gray's POV

Juvia and I go to the sea side also but we are a far from Natsu and Lucy. I still have the hang over at that proposal. I am really happy that she said yes, well I am really sure that she will say yes because at the time I confess to her she said that I can even marry her. I know that Juvia really loves me but I love her very much she loved me. Juvia and I are now sitting and watching the small wave’s sea. She is leaning on my shoulders now and I hold her in her shoulder. We are just silent looking at the sea.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N:

So what do you guys think of the chapter? This is the chapter you all have been waiting for. Another chapter comes next. Burning heart  Yahoo Burning heart is up next. Comment and Vote minna. ^_^

~satsuki_sama ^_^