Revenge of Natsu

Lucy's POV

Our last day at the beach was the same as the other day. We enjoyed our last day because today we are going back now to Magnolia at Fairy Tail. When we get back I will surely pick a job right away because I haven't been in a job for a week and I need money to pay my rent next month. We are now heading towards the train station because we finished packing all our things. I will miss this place for sure because a lot of things happened during our stay here.

Gray's POV

We are riding the train now and even Wendy hasn't cast the troia on Natsu, he is not feeling his motion of sickness and I think he is thinking really hard because he is spacing out and doesn't take his eyes from the window along the way. I was seated in front of him and Lucy was beside him sleeping and Juvia on my side. I wonder what's he's thinking that made him okay on the train.

Juvia's POV

Everyone was quiet along the way back to the guild. Lucy was sleeping and she is leaning on Natsu's shoulder. But Natsu is different today he just keeps on staring at the window and he hasn't had his motion of sickness. Gray was just silent and only crossing his arms. Juvia isn't comfortable at this.

"Gray do you want to go get a job when we got back to the guild?" I asked broking the silence

"Okay if you want to. Do you want only us to take the job or with the team?" He asked

"Juvia only want to be with Gray for the job." Juvia said with a smile

"Okay anything for my princess." He said and takes my head to his shoulders

"If you want to sleep you can sleep on my shoulders. It is a long way home."

" okay. Gray as we got back I want to show you something."

"What is it?"

"It's on my room at the Fairy Hills. I will ask Erza's permission for you to come in to the Fairy Hills. Men aren't allowed at the Fairy Hills but I will just ask for 20 minutes of your stay there, I will just want to show you my collections."

"Okay."

"Yay Juvia is really happy. ^_^"

Juvia now sleep at Gray's shoulder. And Juvia feel comfortable now.

Natsu's POV

We arrived home now, that I haven't even notice. It is because I keep on thinking about having revenge on Lucy for humiliating me and making me dressed like a maid. My mind was just blank all the way. I can’t think of anything I can do to have my revenge. During the ride on the train Lucy just sleeps at my shoulders while she is holding Happy who is also sleeping. Until now as I walk Lucy home, I am still thinking. I want to get my revenge but how?

Lucy's POV

"Natsu!" No answer

"Natsu!" Still no answer

"Natsu!" Still he haven't even paying attention to me

" NATSU DRAGNEEL!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted at his ear. He is really spacing out since we get off the train. Gray said earlier he hasn't got motion sickness.

"What's wrong with you Lucy?!" He yelled covering his ears.

"Hahahahahahaha" Happy laughed

"What's so funny Happy?!" He asked Happy

"It's because Lucy keeps on calling you but you are just spacing out there. But when she shouted at your ear, hahaha you should have seen the look on your face. Hahahaha" Happy explained as he keeps on laughing