Erza's Jealousy ( Special Chapter )

Erza's POV

I am happy for Lucy and Natsu for their wedding of course for Gray and Juvia on their wedding and their future child. I even sung for those two partners wedding! I am just really happy that I am the one who picked both Lucy and Juvia's wedding dressed I made them looked beautiful on their wedding. Huhhhhhhhh... I sighed.... I wish I can get married too -- Σ(゚ロ゚) gah! What am I thinking? Am I really that desperate getting married?!  Will Jellal ever proposed to me. The day we last met he just lied at me he having a fiancée. Well now that I think of it I remembered that I buy a wedding dress when we are with Ecliar. Σ(゚ロ゚) wah! I did it again!!!! Maybe some fresh air and walk will help me forget about this wedding stuff that keeps running into my head.

I head down town from Fairy Hills to have a walk and buy something that I like the most. My favourite strawberry cake!!! ╰(*'︶'*)╯ahhh....Heavenly strawberry cake-sama... Erza-sama is here and I am going to take you now.

"he he he he he" doing a crazy laugh

"Ah Erza-san are you okay?" the vendor lady said

"Ah sorry, yes I am alright. he he he he ^_^ "

"Here is you ordered strawberry cake Erza-san"

"Thank you!!!" I said and left the store

I still take my walk around town. " Why is there so many people around Magnolia today?" And wait why this entire people in pair are? Specifically a couple? Is it valentine’s day? It's August right? What occasion was being held today aahhhhh!!!! What’s happening?! Am I the only one here alone? Alone...Alone...Alone... this word keeps echoing in my mind ah can't take this... better run..

I run and every corner i've been they are all couples. Am I dreaming this is the worst nightmare ever!!! whaah...As I run and run away from them I bumped to someone.

"Erza-san are you okay?" A woman said

"Here let me help you get up" A big man said and reach out his hand. I take his hand and get up and saw my box of strawberry cake on the ground. My cake was out of the box and was squashed to the ground. Waaaaahhhhh (╥﹏╥) my strawberry cake.

"Erza-san are you okay?" The woman said again.

I was shocked that It was Evergreen and Elfman. " Yah I'm fine but my straberry cake (╥﹏╥) "

"Wait, why are you two together?" I asked them and they both blushed

"Uh you know Erza-san...um...dating" Ever said shyly

"What?!" I shouted

"Shh Shh " Elfman said

" You don't have to shout Erza-san" Ever said

"Oh sorry."

"Didn't you know?"

"Know what?"

"Today is couples day"

"I don't know"

"Ah poor you"

"What"

"You know today is couples day, you can date today anyone you want to date you know even if you don’t have a boyfriend"

"Is that so?"

"Yes"

"We will be going now bye"

"Okay take care" Am I the only one not knowing his occasion?

I headed to the guild and nobody is here. There was a note at the message board.

Everyone is out for today's occasion. Goodluck everyone on your dates. ^_^ - Mirajane

Whah poor me. Why am I the only one without a date?

I left the guild and go for a fresh air on the river side.

For sure everyone is enjoying their date. T.T

" I wish I have a date..." and I throw a rock on the river

" Your wish is my command..... (someone’s voice came out of nowhere and it was ...) Erza. "

"JELLAL!!!! What are you doing here?"

" Your prince charming has return. (⌒▽⌒)☆ "

"Where is Ultear and Meredy?"

"They both have their date for today so I am alone today and if you wish to have a date today, you can be my date. Come on Erza let's spend the rest of the day together. Let's also have our..What do they call it - date?. What do you say.?" He said very calmly but it's very romantic

"Okay"

"Yosh let's go"

"Okay but wait---Requip ..... Do you like it?" I requip a dress

"Wow Erza you look more beautiful" he said

"hehe thank you. Since you are the one that invite me today you will be the one to treat me for a strawberry cake."

"Okay as you wish, my princess."

We both spent our day having fun all that jealousy and bad day that I had earlier was gone because of Jellal. Maybe someday I can also get married to the person I love like Natsu and Gray. And I think that person was this man I am today watching the fireworks at the river side... Jellal.

********************

A/N

Thank you everyone for reading this fanfiction. Hope you like it. Don’t forget to comment, vote and follow me haha that's all thank you again.

-satsuki-sama