Battle of the Fairies!

Erza's POV

I made a game that everyone in fairy tail can strengthen their relationships with each other. As friends, lovers, and Family. They say that the purpose of going here at the beach is to bond with one another but as I observe everyone they have their own thing, they just go separate ways with their close friends.

"This game will be played by pair. Each contestant can choose their own partner. This game is like a competition, a race. Any pair that gets to finishes all the obstacle course around this beach/resort will be the winner and will receive a prize. You are not really to compete with each other by physical strength. It's just to test to strengthen your friends’ relationship or bond. That's all remember this is just a game. Have fun with the other members of Fairy Tail while playing. Don't get mad at each other if you lost. The purpose of going here at the beach is to bond with one another, right Natsu?"

"Yes."

"Follow the designated course and clear the challenges along the way. You'll be eliminated if you fail even once!"

"So what is the prize?" Lucy asked raising her hand

"Well I don't know yet, the prize is not important okay?"

"Okay."

" I am going to set the obstacle course around this resort and be here participants at 1:00 to start the game. Those who don't want to participate can help me to set up the course. Who wants to join the game?"

"Me....me.....me....me....." Almost everyone decided to join the game

"Thank you minna. This game is for all of you. Thank you for participating."

"Gambare minna!!!" Shoudai said out loud

"Oh!!!!!" Everyone in fairy tail said

I am thinking that they won't like this idea of mine. I just want them to feel that we are all together. But thanks to them I am now happy because we can all enjoy the day together.

"Erza! Why did you come up with this game?" Gray ask

"Nothing, it just came in to me."

"Maybe Erza is sad." Happy said

"I am not sad you know."

"Is this because we didn't spend time much with you because..." Lucy said

"I said I am not sad okay I just want to be with everyone being happy together." I hugged all of them Lucy Natsu Gray Juvia Happy Wendy and Carla

"Thank you for worrying about me guys but it's not what you think of. Do you guys want to help me setting up the obstacle course?" I said with a big smile

"Okay!!!" They all said in unison

"Thanks"

"Come on minna let's get to work.'

"Ohhh!!!"

*^*^*^*^*^*

Two hours later Erza and the others finished up the obstacle course. Every participant gathers at that same place as earlier. The pairings are Juvia and Gray, Lucy and Natsu, Gajeel and Levy, Elfman and Evergreen, Mira and Lissana, Happy and Carla, Wendy and Romeo, Bisca and Alzack, Laki and Kinana, Lily and Asuka, and the other guild members.

(The other members of fairy tail with names that are not called where the ones who is instructing the game.)

"Okay minna. Listen! All of you must hold your partners hand during the game. Once you let go, you will be eliminated. Okay." Erza said to them “We set up directions and guild members that will show you the way."