Juvia's Best Night

Juvia's POV

Juvia and Gray-sama are just sitting here at the sea side of the beach. Juvia is just leaning at Gray-sama and Gray-sama was just holding Juvia's shoulder. Juvia is really happy today because not just Gray-sama is my boyfriend but Gray-sama now is Juvia's fiance. Juvia’s entire dream yesterday was granted today

"Say, Gray-kun..."

"Hmmm.?" He hummed as a response

" Why do you and Natsu-san do these things together?"

"Huh?"

"First, when you confess to Juvia about your feelings you are with Natsu-san, and he also confesses to Lucy. Second, you perform together, third you both proposed to marry us at the same time."

"Uhh.....um.....why....um let see... I think because we're best friends..?" Gray-sama said not sure about his answer

"Best friends? Aren't you guys’ rivals?" Juvia said as he looks up to Gray-sama

"Well yes... But you see Juvia every man needs a bro by his side. I think we can't be in this situation now if it wasn't for him." He said while scratching his cheek by his finger

"Why is that?" Juvia asked

"You know right that Erza was the one that help me realize my true feelings for you. And Lucy was the one that help me to be notice by you again because I taught that you have lost your feelings for me and I felt incomplete whenever you don't bug me. And Natsu was the one that help me to confess my feeling for you. All of my friends help me to be with you today. It is because I can't do these things alone. I think because I am lacking something."

"Lacking something?"

"Yes, I lack courage. My friends give me this courage. Especially Natsu, in any situation he always gives courage to his friends, he never let anyone of his friends down."

"Oh okay. Juvia understands now." Juvia said and I leaned on his shoulders again. There was a long silence between us now. We just keep on watching the stars above.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Gray's POV

I don't know what's running on Juvia's mind now. She just leans on my shoulders not saying a word. Is she jealous because Natsu and I always do the same together, like that we both confess our feelings together and proposed to them. Does she want to have the event just for us. Well another thing comes to me and Natsu's mind that we will have the double wedding. But I think Juvia won't like that. I was planning to have our wedding when we are ready to have a family, when we can have enough funds to stay together. Maybe for about 4 months or a year I can have enough funds from my jobs that I will take. (If you are thinking that Juvia was the only one that is great with imaginations Gray is also.) I always fantasize a family with Juvia. A happy family that always sticks together. I think Juvia always fantasize of those things because she has a huge imagination. She even fantasizes Lucy and I that Lucy was in love with me, I can't even think about it because Lucy is like my little sister to me.

"I think it's getting cold. Do you want to go to the bar?" I said breaking the silence because I think the breeze is getting cold and Juvia can't take it, she might catch a cold. It doesn't affect me because I am used to it

"Okay." She said softly enough for me to hear. Juvia is not acting herself today huh. I wonder what's wrong with her

"Juvia are you okay?"

"Ah..Juvia is fine."

"Okay let’s go now." I said as we stand up and I take Juvia's hand and we headed to the bar.