The Wedding (Final)

Juvia's POV

Today's the day that I have been waiting for the rest of my life. I am so excited that I woke up early because today was Juvia and Gray's wedding!!! Kyaaa!!!! Juvia is so excited. I rushed to the bathroom to take a bath and after that I dressed up to my normal clothes and called for the other girls at Fairy Hills, because they said that they will help me to get dressed and be ready for the event. I run towards Erza's room and knock at the door.

I called her "Erza-san! Erza-san! Erza-san!" I keep on knocking but she is still not getting up. 

"Erza is not there anymore" someone said behind me. I look to her and it was Levy, she smiles at me and grabbed my hand and she dragged me towards Erza's another room. The one I've been was Erza's bedroom.

"Here she is now." Levy said as she pushed me towards Erza's room specifically it is Erza's dressing room. Everyone gathered here already. I thought I wake up early but I think everyone woke up earlier than Juvia.

"We are all just waiting for you." Erza-san said and she give me a smile, everyone on the room also did the same.

"Come on Juvia-san take a seat we will not dressed you up." Wendy said as she accompanied me in front of Erza's huge mirror and I take a seat at the chair in front of it.

"We know that you are excited and you will wake up early, so we woke up earlier so that you wouldn't rush yourself to wake everyone else." Everygreen said while crossing her arms but she is smiling when she said that.

"Ah is that so. Thank you very much minna." I said gratefully to them

"You don't need to thank us besides this is your big day, so don't worry about a thing." Bisca said. I just smiled and blush a bit because my friends really support me. I am really glad that they are my friends

Erza just brought me my wedding dress. I was really beautiful and it is sparkling, it has one strap at the right shoulder and it is designed as a flower. The waist part of the dress has a big ribbon on its back, and it has a matching pair of long white globs. It was simple but it was beautiful.

"Come on Juvia, you need to wear this first and after we are going to fix your hair and put you a little make up to stand out your beauty." Erza-san said and she presented the wedding dress to everyone

"Okay." I said and walked towards Erza's direction

"It's pretty isn't?" Wendy said

"yeah." Levy agreed

Everyone helped me to put on the dressed. It is really fit to Juvia, and it looks good on me. Everyone was smiling to see me in the dress.

"Waahh you look beautiful Juvia." I blushed a bit when Bisca yelled

"Thank you."

"Okay now for your hair and makeup!" Mira-san said. By the way Mira-san, Lisanna-san was here also. They said they want to see me and help me to prepare.

"Hello minna-san!!!!!!!! Where is our beautiful bride of the day??????!!!!!!" a blonde haired girl yelled as she slams the door

"Look who's finally here." Mira-san said

"Ah..sorry I just looked for my make up kit." Lucy said as she scratches the back of her head

"No, you’re just on time." Erza-said

"Wow Juvia is that you? You look really beautiful. I'm sure Gray will stain his clothes if he sees you." she said and hurriedly approach me

"Stain?" I asked