3

"You-um-I - hai." I was a stuttering mess.
He was here the whole time. Why. Why do I have to be the one in this position?
"Um stef want me to get Isla ready" Noe said breaking me from my thoughts.
"Um- What?"
"Do you want me to help isla get ready?" He repeated.
"No! No i got it"
"Wait Noe Can you grab some snacks from the kitchen cause I'm hungryyyy" isla said tugging on Noes shirt.
"Do you just wanna get dinner at your favorite pizza place instead?" noe asked looking down at isla . he knew her so well. I smiled at seeing him love someone that was so important to me.
"YESS! COME ON STEF WE HAVE TO GET READY" Isla began jumping around.
"Okay okay!" We walked up to her room and I helped her get ready. A few minutes later me and isla walked down to see Noe and Jack on there phones. There was a tense awkward silence.
"WHERE READY!!" Isla ran down the stares and jumped on Noe.
"Okay okay" Noe said laughing. He picked her up and put his phone in his pocket.
"Bye jacky" she said waving to jack. He waved to her and walked over and kissed her forehead. With isla still in his arms Noe walked over to the door and said "shall we?"
"We shall" I replied. I didn't want to be rude. Although he was an ass right now, I said bye to jack.
"Bye. We'll be back in an hour or so "
"Okay- Bye have fun" he said fidgeting with his hands.
"Bye jack,I'll save you some pizza" isla said smiling.
Sorry for the short chapter. Chapter 4 will be much longer. Goodnight (or good morning) my loves.♥️⚡️