12

Stefanie arrived in California as thoughts raced through her mind. Not about the boy whom she came to visit but the boy she had just left. Wondering if she had always made him feel like a second choice. Wondering if she had made the right choice. While on the other hand the boy who she came to visit was filled with joy and couldn't stand still. He was happy while she was panicking. The boy on the other side of the country was hoping to erase the moment from his mind. The three people filled with emotion yet neither of them could find a way to make it better.
Soon enough She saw a head of brown noodles. He was facing the other way looking for her.
She ran and snook up behind him. She saw a group of four other guys looking at her, quickly recognizing them She put a finger up to her mouth to signal them to be quiet.
One of them,with white hair and blue eyes,nodded and looked away, while another,with brown hair and ocean blue eyes began to record.
She stood right behind jack and set her luggage next to her. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on the crock of her neck.
"Hey cutie can I have your number"
She said trying not to laugh.
He turned around slowly until he realized it was her.
When he did realize, he quickly moved her hands from his waist to his neck, and he placed his arms around her waist.
They hugged tightly holding each other.
"Hey fry mind if I get a piggy back ride instead?" I asked laughing into his chest.
"Sure baby"
She laughed even harder at the nick name. He let go of her and kneeled on the floor.
She placed her left leg over his left chiller and her right leg over his right shoulder.
He stood carefully as she began to play with his hair.
"Thank You, baby. You don't know how much I missed you." She smiled looking down to him. He looked up at her and smiled. They heard a camera click and turned to the direction of the noise.
"It was Daniel" jack laughed walking toward the group of boys.
"So you called me baby" Jack smirked.
Stefanie's faces turned a light shade of read as she grew embarrassed.
"Shut up" She whined.
Jack stoped walking one they were in front of the boys.
"This is Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah, and Zach" he introduced them.
"Hello" She smiled at them.
This was gonna be great.
~