39

"Noeee" Stefanie whined.
"Whatttt"
"Don't leave" she snuggled deeper into his neck.
"Stefanie. I have to pee"
"Fine but hurry"
"Yay!" He smiled. She moved her head up from his neck and smiled, she kissed his soft lips and rolled off of him. After a few seconds she heard him walk in once again.
"No ones here"
"Let's sleep" He smiled.
"Happily." He crawled into bed and she immediately melted into his arms. They drifted off to sleep but where cut short by Daniel and Zach running in. Because they where asleep they saw a shirtless Noe, and a Stefanie that was only wearing his shirt and some shorts.
"Awww" Zach gushed. Stefanie had her arms around him and her head buried in the crock of his neck. He held her tightly.
"I know!" Daniel squealed. Stefanie stirred and turned to see the boys there squealing.
"Um...?" She hummed.
"Hey..." Zach smiled.
"Get up!" Daniel jumped up and down.
"Whyyyy" She whined.
"Because we where sent to get you"
"For?"
"Breakfast"
"Ugh" she groaned as Noe woke up.
"Good morning" he smiled.
"Ugh" she whined and rolled of him.
"What'd you do?" Noe asked the boys while laughing.
"Woke the beast" Daniel shook his head.
"Well we must go" Zach said in a British accent. "Where eating on the roof thingy again"
"Okay" they walked out and Stefanie stood.
"Nature calls" she smiled and walked to the bathroom. She did her business, washed her face and brushed her teeth. Noe did the same after her, by this time they where both changed.
"Ready?" She asked walking to the door.
"Yeah" Noe nodded.
"Okay" she grabbed the door knob and began to turn it. "Wait, I'm forgetting something," he pulled her wrist and turned her body towards him.
"I love you" he kissed her lips gently. They smiled into the kiss.
"I love you," they walked out and Stefanie locked up. "Why are we keeping this a secret?" She thought out loud.
"Maybe because were only able to do this for a month" she frowned.
"I know but we should be together as much as we can before i leave."
"You're right, well tell them"
"Wait seriously?"
"Yea why Not,you're-you are mine. " She smiled he smiled and took her hand in his.
"Why'd you hesitate?" He asked.
"I dont know, it just makes me all soft inside you know? Like saying you're my mine, makes me all, mushy"
"You're my girl" he smirked.
She was truly happy for the first time in so long, she didn't want to hide the reason behind her happiness for the sake of others- it was her turn to be happy.
They walked up and got breakfast.
(Seating order:
Daniel~Stefanie~Noe~Jonah Corbyn
~
Zach~jack~Gabriela~Sydnie~Ava
Das it)
"Noooo" Stefanie whined as Noe took a sip of her coffee.
"Sorry babe, you make good coffee"
"Frick you" laughed.  Daniel and Zach smirked.
"How'd you sleep?" Zach smirked at Stefanie.
"Good why?"
"Oh ya know, you looked comfortable." Danile smirked.
"What are you talking about?" She laughed.
"You where literally holding Noe like a teddy bear" Zach laughed.
"What-"
"It was so cuteeeee" Daniel squealed.
"Oh?"
"What?" Jonah asked from across the table.
"I have a picture!" Daniel smiled. He unlocked his phone and showed everyone a picture of Stefanie and Noe sleeping.
"Ughhh I hate you" Stefanie whined.
"Nah"
"Cute" Gabriela smiled.
"Hey! You took my shirt!" Noe frowned.
"Yeah well..." Stefanie smirked.
"Well?"
"It's big and comfy."
"Hm" He turned his head.
"Oh come on" she smiled by that time everyone was in there own conversation.
"Nah, That was my favorite shirt" he whined.
"I'll give it back."
"It's okay, keep it"
"Then what was the point of..." she made a weird gesture.
"Sorry kiss?" She rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek.
"Happy?"
"Very."
"Get a room." Zach laughed.
"Soo... what are you guys?" Ava gushed.
"Did you know Ava called you hot when she first saw you." Stefanie laughed.
"Really?!" Noe laughed.
"Hey don't change the subject!" Sydnie laughed.
"So did-"
"Stefanie" Daniel whined. "Just tell us"
"Well..." She started.
"STEFANIE!!" Isla yelled from across the table.
"WHAT?!"
"WILL YOU TAKE ME TO THE BEACH LATER?"
"ME TOO!" Reese yelled.
"OH AND ME!" Ryan smiled.
"Ou! Me too!" Ava laughed.
"Me-" Daniel was cut off.
"ILL DRIVE TAKE YOU ALL, GOD!" Stefanie laughed.
"Thank you!!"
Eventually they forgot about the question, finished eating and all scattered around the roof, Noe left to the restroom and Stefanie stood there with a goofy smile on her face.
"You're happy" someone said behind her.
"Very"
"Listen Stefanie, I'm so sorry. So sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. Honestly. I love you, and I'd like to start from the beginning, no dumbass changes, no dumbass drama." Jacks apologizes softly.
"I'd like that"
"Really?"
"Yes. Noe has truly made my life so much better, he hates holding grudges- just don't go acting stupid Jack. Seriously, I keep letting you slide but if we keep doing this eventually there will be no more of me to give."
"You got it." He smiled.
"Do you?" She asked. "Listen jack I love you I do. It's just, you keep hurting me you see you do it out of love but sometimes I feel like you hate me. You put me through so much that I don't know if I can forgive you"
He stood their taken back by what had just can out of her mouth.
"I..."
"I don't mean to hurt you jack, I just don't want to hurt myself again."
"You're right. I swear that I won't hurt you anymore, I grow up and be what I haven't been in a while."
"Do you promise me?"
"I promise,I'll grow some balls" he said earning a laugh from Stefanie. "Best friends?"
"Best friends."
They hugged and smiled.
He took in what just happened. He swore to himself that he wouldn't do anything to loose her. She was his, forever and always.