50

Happiness.
Something so incredibly hard to find, yet so incredibly easy to loose.
However, at this moment in time, it was something they couldn't loose, nor did they want to.
He sat next to her in the soccer field, once again.
Their eyes and mind wandering but their hearts in the hands of the person next to them.
Finally.
"I love you,"
"I love you,"
"No, like i more than love you. It's like insane. It's like every time I close my eyes and think about my future I only see you.-" she cut his rambling short by burying her head into his shoulder and whispering,
"That's exactly what I feel about you my love."
"Don't call me that," he chuckled.
"Why?"
"That just makes me want to kiss you."
"Oh. Well im sorry, my love." He gently lifted her head and placed his lips on hers.
This was something he found himself doing
subconsciously, like he had been doing it for years. However each time he did so he felt home. He felt happy. She was his drug. Though it was cheesy, it was true.
"I leave tomorrow," she whispered. "I don't want to let you go. I don't want to leave."
"I don't want you to either,but you have to go. I'm already living my dream, now it's your turn to live your own."
"I'm gonna miss you,"
"I'm gonna miss you more."
"No you won't."
"Ye-" she stopped him once again by rolling over and resting her head on his chest,making them lay down.
"No, i win." She giggled as he sat up and began hovering over her.
"No fair," he tickled her sides.
"Sto-p j-jack" Her laugh filled the air.
"Say I won and I'll stop," he smirked.
"You-you win!" She let out. He stopped and she glared at him catching her breath. His necklace hanging down, nearly ruching her nose. She looked at it and saw a ring laced into the chain of his necklace. "What's this?" She looked up at him.
His faces flushed.
"Stefanie..."
~

A/N; only 2 or 3 chapters left :(
Comment what you think!