1

3 weeks before school starts

Walking into the house Shoyo was met with a strange sight, but normal for him. Natsu was on the floor, coloring with some of their older brother's art supplies. Said brother was asleep on the couch. "Natsu," Shoyo looked at his brother, concerned about the fact that he was still his work uniform, which he always took off before sleeping, "how long has he been home?" Natsu looked up, glancing at Shiro. "About 20 minutes." Her gaze turned to concern before she went back to her drawing, grabbing Shiro's free hand in hers. Shoyo sighed before taking off his shoes, walking over to his brother so he could take off his. His uniform made him look like a punked our bar tender, earning him the nickname "The Bar tender from hell" with the police.

Shoyo gently ran his knuckles across the "tattoos" on his arms. They actually weren't tattoos, they were body paint, but it stained, making it so they would be seen for a couple week to come. "Oh, Shoyo, you're home." He looked up to meet the eyes of his mother, who was standing in the kitchen doorway. "There's mail for you and Shiro on the table, by the way," she turned to go back to whatever she was doing before pausing, looking at the orange-haired male from over her shoulder, "make sure Shiro's is in braille, if not read it for him." She then disappeared into the kitchen, leaving him with Natsu and a passed out Shiro.

The orange-ette stood there for a few seconds, confused at why Shiro, and him, would have mail, and why his mom would be concerned about it. With a shrug of his shoulders he placed his gym bag on the edge of the table, sifting through the mail until he found the envelopes with his and Shiro's names on it. But they weren't from anyone he knew, in fact they were from.... Karasuno. THEY WERE FROM KARASUNO HIGH!

With wide eyes Shoyo ripped into the letter, scanning what it said. Finding out that he was accepted he dropped it, going to his brothers to make sure that he was accepted also. Reading through it he was confused, finding that he was accepted, as long as he kept his grades up to the bare minimum, if they dropped below that he would be expelled. "That's dumb," Shoyo murmured to himself, "he always has the best marks, why would they say this?" With furrowed eyebrows he continued to read, not noticing that his giant of a brother had awakened.

Shiro's footsteps were almost silent, making it so Shoyo didn't hear him until he spoke. "Shoyo, what are you doing?" With a yelp, Shoyo jumped and let go of the letter, letting it fall onto the table. "Geez Shiro!" Turning around Shoyo playfully punched Shiro in the shoulder, to which he acted like he had really gotten punched, "flinching" back in "pain" With a battle cry he leaned down, picking Shoyo up from around the waist and throwing him over his shoulder. Laughing, the both of them started to mess around, forgetting about the silly rules that Karasuno had given Shiro.

First day of school

Shiro's POV.

I groaned while walking upstairs from "The Dungeon" as Natsu calls my room, given that it is in the basement. "Oh, Shiro," Turning around I faced the area that my "mom's" voice was coming from, telling her that I was paying attention, "Shoyo already left, so I called Miyabi to give you a ride." I nodded a hummed, turning back around to go to the kitchen to get food. "Oh, also Shiro," I turned around again, fearing why she sounded sheepish, "you have about 10 minutes till school starts." I blanched before putting the bread back, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. I sat down and pulled on my socks, then put on one boot before pausing. "Mom! Can you read the dress code and see if I can wear my boots!" I heard her hum, making me a bit nervous for the boots were my only pair of street shoes. "Yeah you can wear them as long as they don't have buckles." I sighed in relief and put the other one on. Standing up I threw the uniform jacket over my shoulder along with my book bag and went to the door, telling my mom to have a good day before walking out, waiting for Miyabi.