CHAPTER 19

Now Gauri is absolutely fine and their relationship is also sorted. One one thing is left that is the proposal. Om was sitting on his bed thinking about some ideas to propose her.

"What can I do? I am least experienced regarding this matter."  He thought. Gauri walked into the room with a Pile of clothes and started placing them in the wardrobe.. 

"Omkara ji, agar hum apse ek baat puche to aap hume batayenge?(If I ask u something, then will u tell me Omkara ji?)"

"haan.. pucho na(Yes, please ask)"

"Hum jab Switzerland se wapas aaye the, to aap ajeeb kyu bartab kar rahe the?(Why did u behave weird when we returned back from Switzerland)"

Om recalled the night's incident, her dance, her seductive looks and specially the kiss, this time with a smile and not in guilt.

"Aap muskura kyu rahe hai?(why are u laughing?)" she asked out of curiosity

"Aaj raat ko mai sab bata dunga aur tum tayyar rehna. Hum kahi jayenge(I will tell everything tonight. U just be ready. we will go out)"

Gauri smiled and to her surprise, Om hugged her. She stood numb there.

"Mai tumhara pati hun, tum mujhe hug kar sakti ho(I am ur husband, u can hug me)" he giggled to which Gauri's cheeks heated up. 

She hugged him tight, "Promise kijiye ki aap humse kabhi gussa nahi honge aur hume chodkar bhi nahi jayenge(Promise me that u will never be angry on me and never leave me)" a lone tear escaped her eyes

"Promise Gauri" He broke the hug and bading her goodbye, left for his office

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night crept in and Gauri got ready. As soon as Om entered, he was mesmerized by her beauty. His wife is just more than an angel to him and now he is glad that he loves her and its not a mere attraction.

Gauri was so shy at Om's intense gaze. He realized and diverted his gaze.

"Mai fresh ho leta hun, phir hum chalte hai(Let me fresh then we will leave)" Gauri was waiting for him in the drawing room and then he arrived there  in a suit which suits his personality well.

They left for his farmhouse in the outskirts of the city

"Hum kaha ja rahe hai?(Where are we going?)" gauri kept asking the question

"pata chal jayenga(U will get to know soon)"

She kept her mouth shut and waited for their destination to arrive. Soon they reached his farmhouse. She was more than surprised to see the natural beauty and amidst it, stood the house.

"Yeh mera farmhouse hai" Om told her and they entered inside it. It was decorated so well with dim lighting but nobody was there. gauri felt nervous but she trusted her husband.

'Aaj mai tumhe sab kuch bata dunga Gauri(Today, I will reveal everything to u)' he murmured. He brought Gauri to a room which was dark.

"Is room ki light ko ka ho gaya(What happened to the lights of this room)" Gauri asked

"Pata nahi, mai abhi check karke aata hun(i donno. I will just go and check)" Saying this, Om left her alone in that dark room and silently locked the room from outside. Gauri got hell afraid and started banging the door.

"Omkara ji, darwaza kholiye. Hume dar lag raha hai. Aap hume aise chor ke nahi ja sakte(Open the door Omkara ji. I m getting scared. U cant leave me like that)"

"Kon keh raha ki mai tumhe akele chor ke ja raha hun(Who told u that I m leaving u alone)" A voice which was undoubtedly of Omkara echoed in the room. Gauri looked here and there but there was no sign of him. Suddenly one dim light appeared, revealing their marriage photo.

"Shaadi se pehle maine tumhe jab dekha tha, tab mai bas dekhta hi reh gaya

"Shaadi se pehle maine tumhe jab dekha tha, tab mai bas dekhta hi reh gaya. Ek ladki itni khoobsurat kaise ho sakti hai. Jab dadaji ne humari shaadi ki baat ki, to mai shock tha. Phir humari shaadi huyi jaldbaazi me. Tab  aisa lagta tha ki mai tumhari zindagi shayad barbaad kar dunga kyunki mai apne saath kisika bhi nam nahi jodna chahta tha. The day, tumne mere ghar me pair rakha, khushiyaan hi khushiyaan aayi who chahe mere muh me ho ya phir kisike bhi. Tumne ghar me sabka khayal rakha aur mera to sabse jyada(Before marriage, when I saw u, I was just beyond numb to see the beauty in Indian attire. Although we were married under unavoidable circumstances, but u always have done ur duty as wife but I failed. I thought that I might destroy as ur life as I was not interested in dragging a life along me. U brought happiness to my house and to my life.)"

Another photo appeared which is---

"Yeh reception ke din ki photo hai jisme humne pehli baar dance kiya tha. Us din maine tumhe puri duniya ke saamne apni patni mana tha. Jab media ne sawal kiya tha, tab tumhare jawab itne bold the ki unke hosh hi ud gaye. Unki shakal dekhne layak thi. mai baad me bohut hasa yeh sochkar. Humara pehla dance bohut special tha mere liye, maine tumhe first time feel kiya tha(this photo is of our reception when we danced as a couplr for the first time. I accepted u as my wife inf ront of the world and media. I still remebered the bold answers u gave to the media and they were stunned by ur replied and their face had a defeating expression. it was so funny to see their condition)"

A smile formed on gauri's lips to see the ttwo photos. SHe was beyond speechless.

                                                                                       To be continued...............

OM'S PROPOSAL BEGINS IN THE CHAPTER. DID U LIKE HIS WAY? WHAT WILL THE NEXT PICTURE REVEAL? ANY GUESSES? WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. TILL THEN HAPPY READING.

WITH LOVE

ANNA