CHAPTER 9

Om was was busy in the call when Riddhima hugged him from.

"What the hell are u doing Riddhima?" He was shocked by her sudden gesture and he tried to free himself from her grip but she was reluctant to leave him. 

"I m trying to make love baby" saying this, she started giving pecks on his back

"Leave me. Pagal ho gayi ho kya?(Have u gone mad?)" he was still trying to get out of her trap

"Haan, Om.. Pagal ho gayi hun jabse tumhe dekha hai kal 2 saal ke baad(Yes Om, I have gone completely insane after I saw u yesterday that too after 2 years)"

"I m married, what r u doing?"

"Kyu ki tumne shaadi? Mera intezaar nahi kar sakte the?(Why have u married? Cant u wait for me once?)"

"Shut up and leave me. Tumne mujhe chor ke gayi thi and not I"

"To kya hua, ab wapas aa gayi hun na mai(So what, now I hav come back for u)"

"U r committed to a man, just have some shame Riddhima"

"I dont care OM. At this moment, I just need u and only u. Love me OM and make me yours." She hugged him from front.

Om didn't realize till then that someone was looking at them from a corner

"Gauri, tum?!!?(U!)" Om pushed Riddhima and followed Gauri who ran away from there. A evil smile crept in Riddhima's lips

Tears were flowing down with full speed from Gauri's eyes and she was not able to control them. Ashish interrupted Om's way

"Yeh Gauri ko kya hua OM?(What has happened to her OM)" Ashish asked OM.

"Baad me batata hun.(I will tell u later on)"

Om came to the entrance but could not find Gauri.

"Kaha gayi?(Where is she?)" Fear engulfed him, the fear of losing his wife, the fear of something  bad happening to her in this big city. she is not familiar with any streets and it is dangerous to roam at night

"Gauri" he shouted but no reply

______________________________________________________________

"Yeh kya kiya apne Omkara ji?(What have u done OMkara ji?)" Gauri's eyes were blood shot red due to constant tears. "Aaj hi humne shankar ji ko kaha ki aap jaisa koi nahi aur aaj hi aapne hume galat saabit kar diya. Mera bishwas tod diya aapne Omkara ji. Aapse ye ummid nahi thi. Hum to kabhi soch hi nahi sakte ki itni bholi shakal ke piche aap aisa bhi kar sakte hai. (Today I have told lord Shankar that u are the best and today itself u have proved me wrong. U have broken my trust, I have never expected this from u. I could have never thought that u are like this behind ur sweet face)"

Om was listening to all the allegations made by Gauri on him from behind. He was filling very guilty that he deceived such an innocent and pure soul.

"Gauri, ek baar meri baat suno(Gauri, just listen to me once)" he requested her

"Hume aapse koi baat nahi karni(I dont wanna talk to u)"

"Atleast ghar chalo(Lets go home.)"

Without any sound, she moved away from OM and sat on their car. Om drove the car and there was complete silence in the car and it was killing him from inside. He put his hand on hers and she immediately removed it

"Mujhe mauka to do samjhane ko(Pls allow me to explain once)"

"Dekhiye Omkara ji, hum gaon ke ho sakte hai par sab samajhte hai(I know that I belong to a village but I also can understand things)"

Om was not able to face her now

"Aap ko humne pehle hi kaha tha ki iss rishte ke liye mana kar dijiye kyunki .....(I have told u before to not give ur consent for this marriage because....)" SHe again started crying. Om passed her the hankerchief but she refused to take it

"Aapki humdardi ki koi zarurat nahi hai(I dont need ur sympathy)"

Om thought to be silent and will explain her the scene tomorrow when she will become normal.

They reached home and she went to their room. Ashish who was clueless asked OM

"Bhai, kya hua?(What happened?)"

"Nahi wo, uski tabiyat achanak kharab si ho gayi. DOnt worry" He lied and went to his room and found Gauri who was taking out a bedsheet and a duvet.

"Kaha ja rahi ho?(Where are u going?)"

"Humari jagah jaha hai(The place where I should be)" She was about to leave but then Om blocked her way.

"Tum yaha so jayo, mai guest room chala jata hun(U sleep here, I will go to the guest room)"

"Koi zarurat nahi hai. Aap apne kamre me shaanti se soyiye aur mujhe bhi shanti dijiye(No need. U sleep in your room and give me some peace)" She folded her hands and went away.

Guilt has overpowered him completely now. He fell on the bed and didn't know when he dozed off to sleep.

THUS THE END OF THE CHAPTER. IT WAS COMPARATIVELY SHORT, I M SORRY FOR THAT. DID U LIKE THE TWIST IN THE STORY? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT, ANY GUESSES? WILL OMKARA BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN THE SCENE TO HER. WAIT FOR THE NXT UPDATE. TILL THEN, HAPPY READING

I WANNA REQUEST THE READERS TO JUST HAVE A LOOK IN MY OTHER STORY WHICH IS A SANDHIR FAN- FIC. I M VERY HAPPY THAT U ARE LIKING THIS STORY BUT PLEASE TRY THAT ALSO. I CAN SAY U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED. 

WITH LOVE,

ANNA