CHAPTER 3

"Vivaah sampanna hua" Pandit ji announced and all the people in the gathering clapped

"Vivaah sampanna hua" Pandit ji announced and all the people in the gathering clapped. Om and Gauri went to take blessings from Dadu

"Bhagwaan tum dono ko humesha khush rakhe." He blessed the newly married couple. Other elders also blessed them. Soon after that, they went to their rooms for packing. 

EVENING

Om went to dadu's room.

"Dadu, mai jaa raha hun.(I m leaving)"

"Tu akele ja raha hai? Meri Gauri ko nahi leke jaega kya?(U r leaving alone? What about my Gauri?)" Dadu mocked him

"Matlab, hum ja rahe hai. Apna khayal rakhna(Means we are going)" 

"Tujhe na ek baat batani thi, bolu? Daatna mat mujhe(I wanted to tell u something, shall I?)" Dadu had an evil smile on his face. Om nodded in a yes

"Maine na heart attack ka natak kiya tha" Hearing this, Om was stunned. 

"Kyu? Kya zarurat pari apko aisi?"

"Varna tu yaha nahi aata aur shaadi bhi nahi hoti teri kabhi kyunkki tu ladki ko dekhta hi nahi."

"Par Dadu" Om was really angry

"Gussa nahi. Jo bhagya me likha hota hai, wo hota hi hai. Maine teri bhalayi ke liye kiya hai. Kab tak akela rehta tu, jivan saathi ki zarurat sabko hoti hai"

"Agar adjust nahi kar paya uske saath?(What if I could not adjust with her?)"

"Shuru shuru me dikkat hogi par baad me sab thik ho jaega. Himmat mat harna, koshish karte rehna. Jo ladka ek chota gaon se bada bussiness man ban sakta hai, wo kuch bhi kar sakta hai."

Om was listening to his instructions. May b he should give a try to this relationship?

Then Gauri entered the room and took dadu's blessing for her upcoming life.

"Jeeti raho beti. Mere Om ka khayal rakhna. Use bhi maine samjha dia hai" 

The couple went to the car and Gauri exclaimed " Itni badi gadi? Humne apni zindagi me aisi gadi nahi dekhi"

"Ab baitho isme" Om was looking at  her childish behavior and smiling

"Aap hasna band kijiye, hum gadi se Mumbai jaenge? Bohut samay lagega na?"

"Nahi, hum Lucknow tak jaenge aur waha se hum mere chopper pe jaenge"

Gauri didn't understood the meaning of chopper, so she ignored it. They sat on the car and she bid goodbye to all her loved ones, specially to Kishan bhaiya. Om then noticed that she had tears in her eyes. As the car  started, she was sobbing.

"Tum thik ho?" Om asked with a concerned look

"Haan wo nahi... Matlab, in teen saalo me yeh log humare apne ho gaye the. Inhe chod ke jane ka kabhi socha nahi tha"

Om had no clue how to handle this situation. He was never into this type of situation. Then he went near her and started cupping her cheeks. She hugged him and cried her heart out. He became conscious. 

'What should I do now?' He was thinking

"Rou mat Gauri. Tum phone pe sabse baat karna roj"

"Bill kon bharega? Kitna paisa hoga apko pata hai?" Om smiled at her innocence. Gauri never experienced a lavish livestyle and she didnot have the idea of how rich Om was.

"Mai bharunga na, chinta kyu kar rahi ho. Tumhare saath saath tumhare expenses bhi uthaunga"

A smile formed on gauri's lips and then they realized their position and soon parted. An awkward silence filled the car

'Kya ho gaya tha mujhe?' -- Om

___________________________________________________

"Kya hai yeh Omkara ji? Hum Helicopter se ghar jaenge?" Gauri screamed

"No no, its chopper and stop shouting"

"Ek hi to baat hai, apne hume bataya kyu nahi"

"Bola to tha maine"

"Helicopter bolna chahiye tha. Hum nahi aa rahe hai isme, hume dar lagta hai. Aap jaeiye apne chopper me. Hum train se aa jaenge"

"Stop this nonsense Gauri? Lets go now. I m already late"

"To kaha na jaeye, hum nahi aa rahe"

OM picked up Gauri in his arms. Gauri was shocked by his sudden movement. She saw that the people were laughing

"Sab dekh rahe hai Omkara ji" Om was least interested in the surroundings. He made her sit in the seat and tighten the belt. He himself got seated and it started. Gauri in fear held Om's arms and  prayed

"Hey sankar ji, bacha lijiye ga hume. Koi anhoni na ho yaha."

Om was getting irritated but he could not shout at her. The job of handling a wife is getting tough for him

After some time, Gauri was relaxed and her heartbeat became normal. But Om had already slept which shows that how tired he was

PRECAP : Gauri is dumbstruck after entering Om's Mansion

HEY GUYS, I M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THE BOOK. I M OVERWHELMED BY THE RESPONSE OF THE READERS. I HOPE I COULD KEEP UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS. I HAVE DECIDED FROM THIS CHAPTER ONWARD, A PRECAP WILL BE ADDED TO THE FORMAT. PLS SHARE YOUR IDEAS AS WELL THROUGH COMMENTS.

WITH LOVE

ANNA