CHAPTER 18

Om was numb at his position. The phone dropped from his hand, his heart doesn't want to believe what his eyes saw.. Gauri was lying unconscious in the pool of blood after the truck hit her

"Gaa..u...riiiiiiiiii..................." Om shouted and ran towards her and embrace her in his arms. He rubbed her cheeks, "Utho Gauri...(Get up Gauri)"

He immediately placed her in their car and rushed to the hospital. The doctor came and she was admitted to the Operation centre. Om wanted to go inside but the nurse blocked his way

"Stay here Mr. Omkara. The Dr. will begin the treatment and u do the necessary payments" nd she went inside OP

Om sat down on the chair and tears rolled down his cheeks, he felt his world end when he had seen her in that condition.

"Why she effects me so much?" He hit his hand in the wall so hard that blood oozes out. But he got his answer.

After 2 hours, Dr. came outside. 

"Mr Omkara, ur wife is fine par bohut khoon behne ki wajah se, thodi weak hai"

"Can I meet Gauri?" Om asked

Dr. nodded in a yes and he rushed inwards. She has not come into her senses. Om sat near her in a stool and took her hand and placed a soft kiss on her palm.

"Pichle kuch dino se maine tumhe jitna bhi dard dia hai, usse kai jyada dard maine bhi saha hai. Tum soch bhi nahi sakti how much I missed u, ur touch, ur smile, ur blush and everything related to u. Par mai confuse tha apni feelings ke baare me, ajeeb lagta tha. Love mere liye bakwas tha before I realized that I LOVE U GAURI. Haan Gauri Omkara Singh Rathore, mai tumse bohut pyaar  karta hun.. Mai ek gadha hun jo ye samajh hi nahi paya. Itna bada  business man ek simple feeling ko nahi samajh paya.(Although I have given u lot of pain in the last few days but I suffered more than u. U cant even imagine how much I missed u, ur touch, ur smile, ur blush and everything related to u. But I was so confused regarding my feelings. It was very new for me. I thought Love to be useless before i realized that I LOVE U Gauri Omkara Singh Rathore. I was a fool who could  not understand this simple feeling.) " Om's eyes again welcomed a fresh set of tears. He now knew what he should do, that is to propose her like a queen and never leave her for his lifetime.

2 DAYS LATER

Gauri was discharged from the hospital and she was completely shocked by Om's behavior towards her which changed drastically after her accident. She thought that may b he has sympathy for her and he is doing his duty as a husband.

"Omkara ji, aapko achanak kya ho gaya hai?(What has happened to u Om?) " Gauri asked out of curiosity

'Pyaar' he thought and smiled.

"Aap has kyu rahe hai? humne kuch pucha hai(Why r u laughing? I have asked u  one question)"

"Kyu? Tumhe pasand nahi aaya mai aise?(Why? Dont u like me like this?)"

"Aisi baat nahi hai par pichle kuch dino se.....(Its not lke that. U were behaving weird since few days)"

Om took steps towards her and caught her hand. She was so happy to feel his touch after so long.

"I m ssorry." saying this, he kissed her palm again. She felt so relieved to get her Omkara back.

All these days, Om fed her and pampered her so well. Gauri was enjoying his attention. He would help her in every work and was a perfect husband.

"Bas ekbaar tum completely thik ho jao Gauri, mai tumhe propose karunga aur phir itna pyaar dunga ki tum kabhi soch hi nahi paogi"

HEY GUYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? SO FINALLY OM REALIZED HIS FEELINGS FOR HER. NOW IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW HE PROPOSE HER. 

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE U ARE SHOWERING ON THIS BOOK.

#108 AS ON 8 FEB 2018

DO CHECK MY NEW STORY "IS THIS LOVE?" AND JOIN DEVAKSHI IN THEIR JOURNEY OF LOVE. THE STORY FOCUSES ON LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, SCHOOL FRIENDS ETC AND I M SURE U WILL LOVE IT