CHAPTER 16

A/N - GUYS, CHAPTER 15 IS PRIVATE. U HAVE TO FOLLOW ME IN ORDER TO READ THAT CHAPTER. HERE GOES THE NEXT

A bright ray of sunshine fall on Gauri's face. She woke up with a heavy head.

"Humara Sar... phata ja raha hai(My head is paining like hell)" She shouted

Om came with a glass of lemonade in his hand and gave it to Gauri

"Ye pee lo, accha lagega(Drink this, u will feel great)"

"Kal raat ko kya hua tha Omkara ji? Hume kuch bhi yaad nahi(What happened last night? I dont remember anything)" She was pressing her head

'I hope isko kuch v yaad na aaye otherwise it will be an awkward situation for both of us(I hope she doesnt remember any incident)' Om thought

Gauri gulped the lemonade in one go and got up from the bed. "Humara dupatta kaha hai? Aur ye salwar itna.....(Where is my shawl? And why is my salwar so unironed?)"

'Shit.. ' -- Om

"Wo Gauri, tum kal achanak behosh ho gayi thi. Shayad thakan hi wajah se. TO...(Actually, yesterday u fell unconscious may b because of tiredness.So..)"

"Thik hai. Hum naha kete hai(Ok. Let me take a shower)"

As soon as she entered the bathroom, Om sighed with relief. After the last night incident, guilt has overpowered him. 'How could u take advantage of a drunk girl Om?' his mind was questioning him. Thank God, he came back to his senses at the right time, otherwise they would have woken up in embarrassing position.

FLASHBACK

"I LOVE U" Gauri said and Om's heart still beats, but against a chest that feels hollow. His eyes still see, yet the world that is so close around me seems far away. His mind begins to shut down, unwilling to think anymore. Perhaps this is shock, I'm really not sure. 

He back back to his senses and detach himself from Gauri's body and turned around but then she held him "I LOVE U OMKARA JI" she paused and came to his front. "Hume pta hai ki hum kya bol rahe hai. Jo bhi bol rahe hai wo sach hai. Jis din se aapse shaadi ki, usidin se aap humare bhagwan ban gaye the par kabhi socha bhi nahi tha aapse itni jaldi pyaar ho jayega. Aap jab humare baare me sochte hai aur humari fikr karte hai, hume bohut accha lagta hai, aisa lagta hai ki bas zindagi safal ho gayo hai. Aapke saath bitaye huye pal humari zindagi ke sabse acche palon me se ek hai. Bhale hi aap hume pyaar na de paye lekin hum humesha ki aapse pyaar karte rahenge(I know whatever I m saying is filmy but it is true. I have considered u my God from the day we married but I have never thought I will fall in love with u within a short span of time. Whenever u take care of me, I fell like on top of the world. The times which I have spent with u were undoubtedly the best ones in my entire life. I ll always love u unconditionally.)"

Om hugged Gauri and tears escaped his eyes. She has such a pure heart nd she confessed her feelings first. 'Will u ever be love her like she does? Will u ever confess?' His mind taunted.

He made her sleep on the bed and himself got comfortable on the couch. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Om came back to the world of reality by the sound of Gauri. "Aap kaha kho gaye the?"

"Kahi nahi(No where)"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dikhaiye photo(Show me the photo)" She took Om' phone and take a look at the picture.

"Acchi hai(nice)"

After that night, Om talked very less to her and gradually, she got suspicious of his behavior. Whenever she tries to  ask, he would say nothing.. But they enjoyed the trip a lot.

---------------------------------------------------------

Rikara reached Om's  mansion nd they welcomed by the servants.. Om's behavior showed no improvement or change. One night when he returned from office, Gauri decides to ask him.

"Hum kai dino se dekh rahe hai Omkra ji, aapko kya hua hai?(I have been watching u, what is happening?) "

"Kch nahi. Tum so jao, mujhe kaam hai(Nothing. U sleep, I have some work)"

Gauri blocked his way "Aapko koi pareshaani hai? Hume bataiye. Ka humne aapko dukh pahuchaya hai?(Do u hav some problems? Just share with me. Have I hurt u?)" 

"Bilkul nahi Gauri" How could he tell her that the problem is with him and not her. He is not able to handle his mind who constantly reminds him of that night

"To phir kahiye (Then whats the matter)"

"Kaha na kuch nahi hai. Samajh me nahi aata tumhe. Just stop irritating me." Om faked his anger and left from their room.

Gauri broke down into tears. Om had never talked to her so rudely. She felt a part of her heart broken.

On the other side, Om also could not hold back his tears. How could he hurt her? He dozed off to sleep thinking about the rift between them. Was it all because of him or situation compelled him to act so?

GAURI HAS CONFESSED ABOUT HER FEELINGS. WHAT ABOUT OUR OMKARA? DOES HE TOO FEEL FOR HER? WILL HE EVER BE ABLE TO CONFESS? WAIT FOR FURTHER UPDATES TO KNOW

SHALL I CONTINUE WRITING THE STORY OR END IT WITHIN A FEW CHAPTERS? DO INFORM ME.

THANKS FOR UR LOVE AND SUPPORT. IT ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE MORE

ANNA