CHAPTER 17

Days went on and the situation doesn't seem to change at all. Now Gauri became used to such behavior and she left all her expectations. But still down in the corner of her heart, she felt that something is wrong with him. In spite of that, she always brushed away her thoughts.

On the other hand, Om started missing the chirpiness of Gauri. He knew it was all because of him but what could he do?

"Gauri, mera.....(My..)" Om shouted but Gauri placed his breakfast on the dining table and left for their room without even saying a word. A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks passed and now Gauri knew Mumbai well, specially her area. She used to go out in the afternoon to a nearby orphanage where she will play with the orphans and she has become their favorite. 'Gauri didi' as they called her

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Bhabhi, aap market ja rahi hai?(Are u going to market Bhabhi?)" Sia asked

"Haan.." She faked her smile nd went outside.

She don't want any member of the house to know that she actually visits and orphanage.

"Gauri didi, aap aa gayi(Finally, u have come Gauri sister)" the children hugged her and she reciprocated it.

"Gauri didi tum logo ke liye gifts laayi hai(Your sister Gauri has brought some gifts)" She handed over the gifts to all of them. They were delighted

"Gauri, itne kam dino me bacche tumse kitna attach ho gaye hai(Gauri, in so less time, the children are attached to u)" the warden told

She smiled, "Yeh bacche bhi meri zindagi ka hissa ban gaye hai(These children are also an integral part of my life)"

A pair of eyes were looking at the two ladies. The warden saw the man, "Omkara Singh Rathore, aap yaha?(Omkara Singh Rathore, u r here?!!!)" Gauri's eyes pooped out for a sec or two after hearing the name. What is she gonna do now? She cursed her fate. The warden welcomed him and soon Rikara were facing each other

"Gauri, yeh hai humare charity ke buniyaad, Mr Omkara Singh Rathore, a very big businessman (Gauri, meet Mr Omkara singh Rathore. He is the sole man in our charitable organization )"

Gauri's hands were trembling.

"Nd Mr. Omkara, yeh....." The warden was about to introduce gauri but then Om interrupted

"Yeh hai Gauri Omkara Singh Rathore, my wife(She is my wife)" This was a shock for both the ladies. Gauri was not expecting this nd the lady was happy to know that they r a couple. Om came close to Gauri and held her by the waist. She tried to remove his hands

"Mujhe nahi pata tha ki Gauri apki patni hai warna mai unhe yaha kaam nahi karne deti(I didn't know that she was ur wife otherwise I would have never allowed her to work here)"

"actually Ms Dhani, meri patni ko logo ki sewa karna bohut accha lagta hai(My wife loves to take care of others)"

Gauri rolled her eyes. Although Gauri was enjoying his touch as she was missing it from more than 2 weeks but then also she has to show that she is still angry.

The warden went away. Gauri was also about to go when Om suddenly held her wrist and pulled her close

"Tumne bataya nahi mujhe ki tum yaha aati ho?(U didn't tell me that u come here?)"

She was silent. "Aaaj kal mujhse baatein chupane lagi ho(U have strted hiding things from me)"

"Agar ye ilzaam hum aap pe lagaye to?(If I put the blame on u?)"

Gauri released herself from his grip and went away. Om could understand the pain she has undergone these days because of him.

She started playing with the children and Om was noticing her from far and smiling.

"Tum kyu mujhe itna aafect karti ho Gauri?(Why do u affect me so much?). What happens to me when I look into ur eyes?"

Two hours went by. Gauri thought Om has left but she was wrong. He was still waiting for him.

"Aap office nahi gaye?(U didn't go to office?)"

"Nahi.. tumhe ghar chorne ke baad jaunga(No. I will go to office after dropping u home.)"

"hume apki madad ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Hum jaise aaye the waise hi chale jayenge. Apko humare liye time waste nahi karna chahiye(I don't need ur help. I will go by myself and u should not waste ur valuable time for me)"

She walked away. Om was following her with his car but she was reluctant to go with him. Om got a call from a foreign delegate, so he got busy with the call inside his car. Whereas Gauri was thinking about Om and hs sudden change in behavior. She didn't notice that a truck was approaching her and in no time.................................

BBOOOOMM

"GAURI....................."

HAS ANYTHING HAPPENED TO GAURI? OR HAS OM SAVED HER AND HIMSELF GOT INJURED? A LOT OF QUESTIONS ARE BREWING IN UR MIND BUT U HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. TILL THEN HAPPY READING GUYS

SORRY FOR UPDATING ONE DAY LATE. MY WATTPAD WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY YESTERDAY

LOVE U GUYS

ANNA