CHAPTER 15

OM came out of the bathroom and his eyes were searching fr Gauri. 

"Gauri.. Gauri, kaha ho?(Where r u?)" He shouted and walked towards the main door but it was closed. 'This means she is inside the room, but where?'

Suddenly, Gauri came from behind and hugged him tightly "Pakar liya.. Pakar liya(Caught u)" Om loved her touch but he felt something fishy in her behavior. Gauri continued "Ab hum apko kabhi jaane nahi denge(I ll never let u go)"

"Ok ok Gauri" He removed her hands and faced her. She was pouting and Om thought 'Itni cute kaise ho tum(How can u be so cute)' He brushed away his thoughts and said "Tum kya kar rahi ho Gauri?(What r u doing?)" He asked

"Hum... Hum to apne...(I m...)" She paused and was about to slip but then Om held her. 

"Sambhalo Gauri(Control Gauri)"

"Aap hume humesha aise hi pakrenge na?(U will hold me like this forever?)"

Om could smell something from her mouth. Soon he realised that she drank Alcohol, 'Shit!!'

"Gauri tumne sharaab pi he?(Have u drank alcohol?)"

"Nahi nahi, hum acche chiraiya hai.. Sharaab nahi peete, sirf bhang peete hai(No no. I m a good girl. I dont drink Alcohol, I just love Bhaang)" She coughed and Om made her sit on the bed. 

"Tum yaha baitho, mai nimbu pani leke aata hun(U sit here, I ll order for a lemonade)" Gauri held him and again pouted "Mat jaeeye. Humare pas hi rahiye(DOnt go na. Stay with me)"

She said it with so much innocence that Om could not resist. He thought that her hangover will be over in the morning after a sound sleep.

"Hume aapse bohut saari baatein karni hai(I have lots of things to talk)"

"Bolo(Say)"

"Pehle nachenge phir baat(First we will dance and then talk)" She said

"Abhi to nachke aaye hai(We have just danced)"

"U sab to bideshi tha.  Desi ka maja uthaiye(That was foreign. Try something Indian)"

  Bichhu mere naina, badi zehereeli aankh maare
Kamsin kamariya saali ik thumke se lakh maare
Note hazaaro'n ke, khulla chhutta karaane aayi
Husn ki teelli se beedi-chillam jalaane aayi

And here goes the dance of this drunk Gauri. She was dancing wildly in this item no and singing as well. Om could not believe his eyes. He has never seen her in this Avataar. He blinked his to confirm if it was true

  Aaayi ! chikni chameli chhup ke akeli pawwa chadha ke aayi

She started moving her hands aimlessly in Om's body and dragging him as well during the dance. She threw her dupatta and got up on the bed. Om's eyes wide open. 'WTF is she doing?'

  Jungle mein aaj mangal karungi main
Bhookhe sheron se khelungi main
Makkhan jaisi hatheli pe jalte angaare le lungi main

Om got up on the bed to make her calm but instead Gauri pushed him and they both fell on the comfy bed, Gauri on top of Om . They shared a small yet elegant eyelock. In no time, she broke the eyelock and continued

  Haaye! gehre paani ki machhli hoon Raja
Ghaat Ghaat dariya mein ghoomi hoon main
Teri nazro ki leharo'n se haar ke aaj doobi hoon main

She moved her fingers seductively on Om's face face. He gulped his saliva. "Gauri,... Kya kar rahi... hoo?(What.. are u.. doi..ing?)" He was so feared of her now. she was almost on the verge of seducing him. How will he control himself. Gauri got up

jaanleva jalwa hai
Dekhne mein halwa hai
Jaanleva jalwa hai
Dekhne mein halwa hai
Pyaar se paros doongi toot le zaraa

Yeh toh trailer hai poori fillam dikhane aayi
Husn ki teelli se beedi-chillam jalaane aayi

Aaayi ! chikni chameli chhup ke akeli pawwa chadha ke aayi

She continued dancing. Om was trying hard to calm her but she was not ready to stop yet. She held her shoulders, "Bohut nach liya ab baatein kare?(U have danced enough, now shall we talk?)" 

To his surprise, he felt a peck on his cheeks and shivers ran down his spines. It was no less than a 440 Volt current. 'What did she just do?'

He rubbed the portion where she just pecked, "Kaisa laga Omkara ji?(How was it Omkara ji?)" She asked very softly

Om never thought in his wildest dreams and Gauri could be this much seductive.

"Zyada mat karo Gauri warna mai apne aap ko control nahi kar paunga(Dont do this otherwise I wont b able to control myself)"

"Kisne kaha aapko control karna hai? Beh jaeye(Who told u to control? Just go with the flow)"

"I m serious. Agar maine control kho diya to hum dono pachtaenge baad me(If I lose control now then both of us will regret later)"

"Kya aap bhi, mood bigarne me ustaad hai(U r such a spoilsport). Uss din bathroom me bhi apne apna kaam adhura chor diya(That day, u left ur work in the middle in the bathroom)"

Om gulped his saliva, 'Is she referring to the would be kiss?' He thought

"Konsa kaam?(What work?)"

Gauri smiled and pinched his cheeks, "Kitne bhole hai aap? Yeh bhi mujhe hi karna padega(How innocent u r? I ll have to resume the work then )" She moved towards him but Om resisted. He dont want any awkwardness between them in the morning. But her touch turned him up.

"Aap mujhe pasand nahi karte? (Dont u like me?)"

"Aisa nahi hai Gauri par yeh sahi time nahi hai(Its not like that but this is not the right time.)"

Gauri started crying, "Hum modern nahi hai na isiliye(U dont like me bcz I m not modern)". Tears flew down her cheeks and Om tried to console her

"Sach bataiye na Omkara ji... Hum...", "U r perfect Gauri"

"Nahi hum..."

She could not complete her sentence and Om crashed his lips with hers to stop her blabbering. He just wanted to stop her but he didn't know when he got completely involved in it. It was not his first kiss but special kiss. She reciprocated to it fully and enjoyed his touch. He pinned her towards the wall and started giving wet kisses on her shoulder and neck. She moaned.

"I LOVE U"

HEY GUYS, THIS IS THE END OF A LONG CHAPTER. U ALL HAD GREAT EXPECTATIONS WITH IT. COULD I KEEP UP TO UR EXPECTATIONS? THE LAST CONFESSION WAS FROM.... IT WILL BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. DO VOTE AND COMMENT IF U LIKE IT.

READ MY OTHER STORY "LOVE IS NOT FOR ME" AND "KHIDKITOD SHIVIKA" GUYS. AND SUPPORT THAT AS WELL LIKE THIS ONE

WITH LOVE

ANNA