The Injury

Flug's pov

   Me and Slug were laughing about the previous events that had happened on our "date". It was more of both me and Slug burning down a forest and causing chaos. Even though Slug is a "hero" he is still evil at heart, it was interesting how he picked the side of good but anyone who has ever even seen him call tell that he isn't actally good. I'm kind of the same, just the opposite. Even though I'm on the villains side of things I'm still a "good guy".

   Anyways we had just gotten into town when we heard an explosion go off. We both snapped our heads to look at the bank we had just past only to see what looks to be a super villain, he looked kind of familiar.... 

   "Doctor HandSlap! So we meet again." Slug said getting out his ray gun, I think it was the same one he had pulled out when me and BlackHat had first arrived here.

   "Yes, Whi-" He looked down at me and Slug. "You're not WhiteHat, you're his weak little scientist! Oh my god that's hilarious!" The villain laughed. I suddenly had a flash back.

~Flug's FlashBack~

   BlackHat was gone for the day because a client wanted to meet him at their house instead of our mansion. Demencia and 5.0.5 were both out at the park on the other side of town, so I was home alone. But I was okay with it cuz I had the mansion to myself! No distractions and no BlackHat. 

   I was in my lab humming to myself. I heard bang, at first I ignored forgetting that I was alone. But when I heard crash I realized that I was supposed to be home alone! I quickly ran over to the security room the was across the hall from the lab. 

   I looked at all of the cameras desperately searching for the intruder. I didn't find him, he must be out of camera sight. I had cameras everywhere at one point but Demencia broke a good portion of them. But I did see that whoever the intruder was that they had kicked the front door down! I gulped. 

   I looked to my side seeing the emergency ray gun that I keep in here. I garbed it and started to walk down the hall as quietly as possible. I got to the main level and I was nearing the main entrance. 

   "Show you're self you fiend!" Yelled the mystery man. I peeked into the living room to see Captain FistFight! He is a hero, and he is almost always seeking to kill BlackHat, but that will never happen. I was terrified, but I knew that he'll start to wreck the place if I don't stop him.

   So I jumped out from behind the wall that I was previously hiding behind. I had the gun aimed at him. I closed my eyes, then I shot. The bang made me jump a bit and open my eyes. I saw that I completely missed!

   Captain FistFight was looking at me as if he was confused. "B-BlackHat's n-not here, b-but if you l-look on destroying h-his mansion w-while he is gone y-you're going to have to go through me." I said stuttering so much from being so nervous. 

   He laughed. "I remember you now! You're BlackHat's scrawny scientist!" He yelled out laughing even more. "He left his worst minion in charge of his mansion?! My god! That's hilarious!" He continued laughing at me. 

   I started to feel something stir inside of me, something that could only be defined as true madness. That is until a certain bear and hightlighter walked in. They must have seen Caption FistFight first. I heard 5.0.5 make a worried sound when his eyes had been laied on me who was starting to slowly break. 

   He ran over to me and gave me a hug. This stopped whatever was going on inside of me. I looked up to see demencia starting to fight the hero. 

   "We have to call BlackHat." I told 5.0.5 in a quite tone. He nodded his head in agreement and ran with me to the next room. I quickly took out my cell phone and frantically dialed his number.