Bedtime

Slug's pov

   I watched as Flug slowly moved his hand up to his face to take off his paperbag. After what felt like forever his hand was on the rim of the bag and in one motion he had the bag off. I couldn't look away from the other me's face, he looks just like me but his scars were flipped and he had dirty blond hair and bright green eyes. 

   'He looks adorable!! Wait, did I just think that? No! Snap out of it Slug! You are a super villain he's... a guy with a good heart? I don't know! He is also another version of me! All I know is that I should not be having any feelings towards him!' I thought. 

   "Um, Slug? Are you alright?" I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his voice. 

   "Uh, yeah, I was just thinking." I quickly said.

   "Oh okay, if you say so. Um what are we gonna do now?" I was right about to reply when I heard him yawn.

   "We can go to bed, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow" I said as I walk over to my bed. "I get the outside for reasons that don't need to be identified because this my room" 

  "I was gonna ask if I can have the inside anyways. I don't why but I've always had a fear of falling off of the bed and falling into a bottomless pit." He said. 'Huh, so we really are opposites, even down to the point of which side of the bed we prefer. Interesting...' I thought as he took off his lab coat, gloves, and shoes and moved towards the wall and got comfy under the blankets. I did the same but I laid down near the edge of the bed facing away from him. My bed wasn't the biggest of beds so we could feel each other's backs. It was weird for me that there was someone else in my bed. 

   I was laying there for only a few seconds when I heard soft snoring coming from behind me. I chuckled a bit at how fast he fell asleep. I layed there for a few more minutes listening to the soft breathing coming from behind me before falling asleep myself.