What The...?

Flug's pov

   We both walked through, just to be met with my lab again. I looked around a bit confused. 'How are we back in the lab? We should have been teleported to a new dimension, not teleported back to my lab!' 

   "This is just the lab again!! You said we would go to a new dimension!!" He started to yell at me for my mistake. 

   Then suddenly we heard the door to the lab open. We both looked at the doors to see, me??? Well me if I had red gloves, a blue shirt with an atom on it, a black lab coat, a significantly darker paper bag on his head, and more physically attractive than me. BlackHat and I both stared at the other me and he stared back while slurping on a drink that he had in his hand. He and BlackHat both took out weapons clearly trying to intimidate each other. 

   "Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my lab?!" Shouted the other me. 

   "Your lab?! This lab is in MY house!!" Blackhat yelled back. They started to yell things back and forth, with no end in sight. I heard heels click through the halls walking closer to the lab. The other two clearly didn't hear it as they were still yelling at each other. 

   "Dr.Slug?" I heard a calm voice asked from the door. "Who are these people? And why do they look similar to us?" We all looked at what seemed to be a version of BlackHat but he is wearing mainly white with a bit of blue were BlackHat had red, he also had a molecule but in his right eye instead of his left eye, which is were BlackHat's molecule lay. 

   "That's what I'm trying to figure out!" The other me, who I presume to be Dr.Slug, snapped. 

   "Please stop yelling, Dr.Slug, Clemencia and 6.0.6 are still sleeping, I don't want to wake them." The other BlackHat stated. 

   "I don't give a shit! I want answers and I want them now!" Dr.Slug yelled half at us and half at the white version of BlackHat. While in his pit of rage he must have accidently pulled the trigger on the ray accidentally shooting one of the four cubes completely destroying it. I jumped at the sudden loud noise. He just destroy our only back home!

   You may think it would be easy to remake just one cube, but my blueprints that literally took a year to make was left back in our own dimension, and I don't remember how I made them. And the remaining three are now useless because they were made to work as a quartet, so when one breaks they all become useless. I made it like that so one couldn't just remake their own portal, or start producing their own portals and make profits off of them. 

   I looked at the other me and BlackHat who looked just as shocked as me. "W-what was that? A portal? Was it anything important?" The other version of my boss asked clearly worried that something important broke. 

   "I-it was important" I stated, the first time I have talked in this dimension that is very similar looking to ours. "It's mine and my boss' only way back home..." 

   "Oh... well, it seems that you two are gonna be stuck here until we make a new whatever that was." The other BlackHat stated "So we might as well get to know each other. I'm WhiteHat the owner of WhiteHat inc. This is Dr.Slug, he is my scientist, say 'hi' Slug"  He said as he pointed to the other me. 

   "Hi," The other me grumbled.

   "M-my name is Dr.Flug, but Flug is just fine, and this is-" 

   "I can introduce myself, thank you very much." BlackHat interrupted me. 

   "O-okay." I answered. 

   "I'm BlackHat, the owner of BlackHat inc. And this is my idiotic scientist, Flug." He said as he pointed at me. 

   "Okay, now that we all know each other's names, let's find you two a room. I think we only have one room that is ready for someone to stay in, are you two fi-"  

   "Fuck no!!!" Yelled BlackHat, clearly not wanting to share a room with me. 

   I heard Slug sigh, we all looked at him. "The wimpy version of me can sleep in my room, we are practically the same person." 

   "Oh, what a generous offer Slug!" WhiteHat claimed in a cheerful manner. 

   "Don't get use it, I'm still an evil scientist that should be feared!" The other me ended his sentence with a short evil chuckle. 

   "Thank you, that would be nice." I said in response to his offer.

    "Okay, then BlackHat sir, you get the extra room to yourself!" WhiteHat exclaimed in a cheerful manner.  

   "Good." BlackHat stated to his white counterpart.

   "I'll show you to your room" WhiteHat said to BlackHat in a rather cheerful way.

   'huh, he seems like the exact opposite of BlackHat. Are we in some sort of opposite dimension?'  I thought to myself. 

   "Okay" BlackHat replied. 

   "Dr.Slug can you show Dr.Flug here the way to your room?" WhiteHat said to Slug.

    "Okay," Slug replied. 

   "Oh, and Flug is just fine, you don't have to call me 'Dr.Flug'." I told WhiteHat. 

   "Okay, I'll make sure to call you that from now on!" He exclaimed before walking out of the lab with my boss at toe.

   "Well I have to show you where you'd be staying until we remake your portal home. Follow me." Slug said. With that I followed him out into the hall.

(I got chapter two done! I think this story is turning out quite nicely! What do you guys think? This chapter has 915 words!)