An Interesting Wake Up Call

Dr.Flug's pov

   My eyes slowly fluttered open as I was slowly being taken away from the dream world. I tried to sit up but somehow I couldn't. I looked to my right slightly panicking, that is until I saw Slug. Everything from yesterday started to fill my mind, from the time I had finished building the Multidimensional Machine to the moment I went to sleep in Dr.Slug's bed. 

   Slug was cuddling my right arm, he looked like he was having a good dream. Or maybe a nightmare? I couldn't really tell, his face was blank. It always seems to be blank, as if didn't care about what was going on around him.

   'I wonder what made him look this way. Was he just born like that or did something happen to him?' I thought to myself. 'I also wonder why he decided to hold my arm as he slept. Most of the time when two sleep together, not in that way, they somehow wake up full on cuddling together. But in this chase he's just hugging my arm. It could just be nothing and I'm just looking too much into things again, yeah it's probably that.'

   My thoughts were interrupted by a small groan. I looked at Slug to see that his eyes were slowly opening.

   "Ugh, morning alrea-" He stopped mid sentence as he noticed how close we were and the fact that he was clinging to my arm. He quickly sat up letting go of my arm. "Sorry... I didn't mean to, you know..." He said somewhat looking away from me. I could have sworn that his cheeks were slightly more pink than before. But I wasn't going to point that out.

   "I-it's fine, people do a lot of unexplainable things in thier sleep." I said trying to be the kind person that I am.

   "Well, if you want to get back home, we should start working on that machine." He said obviously trying to act like that never happened. 

   "Of course!" I exclaimed trying to act like I already had forgotten about what just happened. 

   We both stood up. He went over to the closet, grabbing a shirt that looks identical to the one he's wearing now and passed it over to me. I looked at him confused. 

   "You should wear clean clothes, it's more hygienic" He had said.

   "What about you? If I wear this then there would be almost no way to tell us apart." 

   "I have other clothes than an atom T-shirt you know." He said while grabbing a red sweatshirt from a hanger. He took off his shirt, causing me to blush and turn away. He looked at me clearly confused. "What's you're problem?"

  "You're half naked that's the problem!" I said clearly flustered. 

   "So? We're both guys here right? The same guy to be exact, just from diffrent universes. There's nothing to fear." He said.

   "Still!" 

  "Still what? I'm you, and you're me, just from opposite dimensions. It's almost like looking in a mirror."

   I sighed and took off my shirt than turning to face him. But when I looked at him, he didn't look like my reflexion at all! He almost had a six pack! And he was so buff compared to me! I'm skinny, scratched that, I'm basically a twig. I couldn't help but blush a deep shade of red. 

   He was about to take off his pants. I had two options, stay and watch him get undressed as I did the same, or get the heck out of there... Which one should I chose?

(Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in such a long time, I was kinda being lazy... So I decided to let you guys chose Flug's fate. Should he stay? Or should he flee? It's up to you guys! And thank you guys so much for all for almost 400 views on this story alone! You guys are the best!)