I'm Going to Hell For This...

(This is happening at the same as the chapter just with the hats. So I got a request to do a WhiteHat x BlackHat lemon, so that's what's I'm going to attempt to do. It will probably be horrible cuz I never wrote anything like this before. So just we warned.)

WhiteHat's pov

   After breakfast we went back to my room. I sat down on my bed while BlackHat sat in a chair. 

   "Hey, BlackHat?" I said looking at him.

   "Hm?" He responded. 

    "I just want to say thanks." I told him.

   "Why? I didn't do anything?" He questioned. 

   "Thanks for sticking up for me. Only one person has ever done that before." I told him.

   "I will always protect you when you need me to! And don't you forget that!" BlackHat told me. That statement made me blush a little. 

   "I won't." I said with a smile slowly forming on my lips. I got up and went over to him. He looked at me with a questionable look on hos face. I sat in his lap and I kissed him on his lips. He looked shocked at first but than he kissed back. It was our first kiss together!

   "You know, we are still not techenly mates yet." He said. I felt my face get hot knowing what he's going to say. "I was thinking that it's about time that I claim you as my own~ That is if you're up for it?~"

    I was now a blushing mess. Every demon has their own way to claim their mate as theirs. I wonder how BlackHat does it. The question is do I want BlackHat to claim me? If he does claim me I will be his forever. I love him and everything but this is a big decision. It's kind of like what you humans call 'marriage' expect it's forever.

(Okay this is where the more than likely horrible lemon starts, and if you don't like that kind of stuff you probably should just skip the rest of the chapter. Oh and there is also gore.) 

   I finally made my decision. I nodded.

   "Use your words~" BlackHat said in a lustful way.

   "I-I want you to claim me BlackHat." I said blushing even more than I was before.

   "Good boy~" He said. "Now get on the bed~" 

  I obeyed and went over to the bed. BlackHat followed. He pinned me to the bed and kissed me but it wasn't sweet like the last one, it was filled with lust. 

   I felt BlackHat's snake like tongue lick my lower lip wanting access. I opened my mouth just enough for him to slip his tongue into my mouth. As the kiss was going on I felt BlackHat hands go up to my chest and take off my tie. I did the same to his. I could feel him smirk as he was still kissing me. 

   After a bit we separated from the kiss, but only for air. As I was still catching my breath BlackHat swiftly took off my white coat (I still don't know what it's called XD) and my light grey vest. I couldn't help but blush. He chuckled while he started to unbutton my light blue shirt shirt. 

   When my shirt was finally off he instantly looked at my scarred arms. I blushed again but this time it was from being embarrassed. I hated myself and my arms were just a reminder of my horrible life before I was a hero. BlackHat kissed my newest scars.