Part 12

I know I am very very late I am really sorry for that guys. I just write what come in mind if it is boring I am really sorry love you all💕💕💕💕.

Ragini is seen standing in a bus stop Waiting for bus to come. She had a cut angry look. Laksh is standing next to her with a pleading look.

Laksh: Ragini come with me,pls Yar.

Ragini didn't said anything she glared him angrily and looked other direction.

Laksh is getting mad by her ignorance. He holds her wrist and tried to drag her towards the car. Ragini is trying to protest him the people notice this. They asked the matter to ragini,she lied to them saying that she is seeing him first and he is trying to misbehave with her. She smirked looking laksh

who looked her with what the look??

who looked her with what the look??. He leaves his hold on her and looked her disbelief. She smirked,the people start to surround him he looked frightened. He start to move back ward. The people start to question him.

Laksh: (With frightened voice)bhaya I am not that type of man you guys are thinking. She is my wife we had a small fight she is angry on me. That's why she is saying like this(yes they are married again now she is Ragini Laksh Maheshwari again. She is angry on laksh for some small reason that's why she lied to the people)

Flashback(MM new year party day)

Laksh is waiting for her reply he just want to hear her saying I love to him.
But ragini seems lost,her mind is lost she is thinking about the incidence happened in raglak life. She always want hear this words from his mouth but he never says those words to her,now he is kneeing Infront her and saying he loves her. But now she is confused she loves laksh still it had no decrease after what happened in their life,but she never thought to enter his life again.

Laksh: Ragini say na you also loves me.

Ragini:(she moved backward) no laksh(laksh looked shocked as she going to say no to him?that thought is running in his mind)

Ragini: I mean I love you laksh(now he felt relief) I want time to forget our past,now I lost trust in our relation I want trust you again.

Now laksh signed in relief fully.

Laksh: 😊I am ready to wait for your yes, and I
promise I will soon make you understand how much I loves you and this time it is not a false hope.

After that day laksh is always behind ragini. He was like her shadow. Ragini is forgetting their past and day by day she found out that how much loves her,and cared for her not only for her he is caring for her family. When shekher meet an accident he is the one who always support them,ragini loved to see the caring side of laksh. Now she is feeling blessed for getting a man laksh who consider her family as his(every girl wants a husband who consider her parents as his,am I right guys??).

When ragini understand that Laksh is truly fall for her. She accept him without wasting time. That day laksh feels that he is the most luckiest man in the world. Soon both got married with their parents blessings.

Present:

The people now looked ragini.

One man: Is he saying the truth?

Laksh is pleading her to say the truth but ragini seems uninterested. She showed her most innocent face.

Ragini: No bhaya I don't know him(😛😛😛showed her tongue to him,he looked her like wait I will show you look).

The men got angry they were about to beat him. They heard a shout.

Ragini: please stop don't beat him. He is saying the truth he is my husband.

The people leave Laksh and looked her with disbelief and anger.
Now they move towards ragini like they will kill her now. Ragini was frightened but she was ready to take everything.

Laksh understand the man's mind. He stop the men.

Laksh: Don't say anything to her she is mad(ragini looked him like😳😳😳,now he smirked).

He placed his hand on her shoulder and says.

Laksh:(He fold his hand)I am sorry behalf of my wife(he is smirking looking at her,now no option left she had go with him and she have to pay for making him in a dangerous situation😂😂).

One man: (To Laksh) it ok beta but Pls take care of your mad wife.

Laksh nod and smirk Ragini pound hearing this. She was just playing with him now everything got back fired to her😂😂😂.

Precap: May be last part..