Part 2

Night Laksh room:

Today is the worst day of his life. He is angry on ragini for playing with his life, he believed his friend she cheated him. Same time angry to remembering RagSan hug.

Laksh mind voice:

Ragini why you done this to me? why you cheated your friend i believed you more than swara. But what you done you played with me na.I hate you ragini i hate you for ever.

He goes to sleep but he can't. He feels lonely in his room. He missed her smile,her caring but same time don't want to see her face.

After some day badi:

Today durgapuja is going to held in badi. Everyone is busy with puja's preparation except ragini. She is standing in a corner watching everyone. She is wearing her salwar. Swara insist her to wear bengali saree, ragini tried to protest but swara is swara she insist her. She goes to change.

Maheswari also come Sanskar is looking for ragini, same as laksh. Ragini come there wearing red sari in bengali style she is looking very beautiful laksh's eyes is stuck at her. Soon their eyes meet he looked other side showing his angry and hate on her. Seeing this ragini's eyes become teary. Swara asked ragini to dance with her,

Swaragini is dancing same as SR but instead of swara ragini was about fall sanskar hold her in his arms,(i  hate the scene where swara was about fall laksh hold her, so in my ff i thought to make laksh jealous seeing RagSan) laksh also moved towar...

Swaragini is dancing same as SR but instead of swara ragini was about fall sanskar hold her in his arms,(i hate the scene where swara was about fall laksh hold her, so in my ff i thought to make laksh jealous seeing RagSan) laksh also moved towards ragini but seeing sanskar going towards her he stopped. He sees sanskar's hand in ragini's waist,and she is in his arms. Laksh tightening his fist he is dam jealous now. Soon sanskar make her stand laksh want to ask her if she is ok but his anger not allowing him. He immediately goes from there angrily.

One day Badi:

Maheswari's come to Badi and said that they don't want ragini as their bahu after what she done with every one. Dp asked laksh to hand over the divorce paper to her. He is not yet realized his feelings towards her. Ragini sign the divorce paper and hand over to laksh, he never expect this from her somewhere it hurts him. He is the one who want to away from her, now he got sad seeing her sign in their divorce papers. Dp said that if laksh and swara want to marry he had no objection. Ragini didn't get shock hearing this because she expect this. Swara said that she is not sure about her feelings for laksh now. Laksh looked ragini and said same as swara said.

One thing shocked every one. Sanskar knelled in front of ragini and proposed her in front of every one. Ragini looked sanskar with teary eyes, laksh is looking sanskar with so much anger. Ragini with out saying anything run towards her room with teary eyes laksh looked towards the way she is going and he give killing looks to sanskar.

Thank you so much for your comments guys.

I feel that this story is becoming stupid.