Part 3

Ragini's Room:

She is crying sitting in her bed remembering sanskar's proposal. She never expect this from sanskar,he very well know how much she loves laksh. Then why he is doing this. Dadi come towards her and asked her to accept sanskars proposal,it must be good for you. Dadi said to her. Ragini said she can't think about any one in her life except laksh,she don't want to move on with any one and want to live alone.

Dadi: (With anger) For whom you are wasting your life Ragini? For that laksh who broke your heart so many times and always goes behind your sister. Why are spoiling your life for that person who never value your love.

Ragini: Ha dadi that is the truth, he never want me and value my love. But i always loved him and love him till my last breath. Now i don't want any ones love my live my life alone it is the punishment for my deeds.

Dadi: God is giving you an another chance in sanskar's rup,but you are spoiling that for laksh(dadi leave from there angrily).

Ragini's pov:

It is easy to say move on. But i can't. I dreamed a beautiful life with him when i see him first,every one said to accept him as my husband i did. But laksh love for swara chatted my all dream. At that time no one come to  console me if any one did that i never became this evil. I done so many wrong things to get his love which is never mine. Now i am fed up with this all. If swa....lak want to marry,they can. But i am not going to marry any one. I am really happy for Swa..lak finally they are going to get their love which broke because of me(she got some tears thinking about swa..lak together).

Laksh Room:

He standing near the window remembering sanskar's proposal and boiling in anger and jealous.

Laksh pov:

Ha ragini done wrong with me, and i want her to go away from my life. But still she is my wife,then how dare he to propose her and why she left from there when sanskar proposed her with out saying no. Is it mean she is going to say yes to him. He got disturbed thinking that. It is unbearable for him to see ragsan together.

 He want an answer from sanskar why he proposed his wife.He felt some pain  in his heart thinking about RagSan, sanskar's proposal and his closeness towards ragini. He want an answer from the sanskar, why he is behind ragini.

Laksh goes to Sanskar room,he is hell angry on sanskar. Sanskar welcomed him with smile but laksh face expression not change he is still angry.

Laksh: Why you proposed her??

Sanskar:(acting as he don't know) Whom lucky.

Laksh: Don't try to act sanskar,you very well know about whom i am talking.

Sanskar: Ok my bro cool down, ha i proposed ragini because i fall for her.

Laksh got angry hearing this,he hold his collar.

Laksh: You know na she is my wife.

Sanskar remove laksh  hands from his collar and said.

Sanskar: One correction lucky she was your wife, now both you guys proceed with divorce. And ya why are you showing this much angry on me. Every time you never valued her na you want live with swara na. Now ragini also make you free from your unwanted relation. According to my prov now you hate her for her deeds,  so allow her to move on with me.

Laksh: Ha i hate her but i don't allow you to go close to her.

Sanskar: I don't want your permission to get her, just wait lucky she will soon accept my proposal.

Laksh: No no she loves me she will not able to move on.

Sanskar: Oh that means you very well know she loves you so much, But don't worry lucky i make her forgot you soon with my love.

Laksh again hold his collar this time with more anger.

Laksh:(warning tone) Stay away from her,she is still my wife,and don't forgot that she is your bhabi

By saying this he goes from there furiously.

What you guys think is Sanskar really loves her, is Ragini is going to move on. Is Laksh start to love his wife.