Part 9

Night Laksh is sitting in his balcony and remembering today's incident.Ragini's teary eyes came Infront of him,the pain is visible in her eyes.Now it is clear that she didn't wish to do this engagement,it seems like she was forced by someone.Other side in Badi ragini is thinking about laksh words that 'he will find out the thing which she is hiding from everyone and he will make her him soon'. He seems determined but one thing is clear to Ragini is that laksh loves her truly.

***************************************************************************************

Ragini is sitting with sanskar she is wearing a blue saree and had mangalsutr and sindoor. Ragsan were in MM everyone is seems happy except laksh,who is looking Ragsan with teary eyes. But Ragsan is not giving attention to laksh they are busy in there world it seems like ragini forgot laksh and move on with sanskar.

Noooo that's not happen she is only mine,laksh get up from the bed it was his bad dream. He goes towards the balcony still the dream is hurting him.

Laksh Pov:

I need to do something or else I will loose my ragini. I need to stop this marriage.

********************************************************************************

Today is Ragsan mehandi,their engagement was postponed to marriage day. Ragini is Wearing a dark green color lehenga her long hair is opened. She is looking beautiful but something missing in her is her beautiful smile. Swara and her friends her surrounded by her and teasing,she is faking smile. Maheswari's are also there Laksh is looking at ragini who is trying to act happy. He was waiting for an opportunity to talk with her,when he find ragini is sitting alone and others are busy in their work. He slowly started to step towards ragini.When she feels his presence her heart start to beat fast.But outside she maintains a cold expression like she is not effected by his presence.

He sit next to her,ragini looked everywhere if anyone is noticing them.She tried to get up from there. But she failed as he stopped her placing his hands on his waist.Laksh looked at ragini who is effected by his touch how much she tried to act she is not effected by his presence but the truth is that she still effected by his presence. He hold her hand which had mehandi, sanskar's name is written in her hand laksh got sad and anger seeing his Bhai's name in his ragini's hand. Ragini notice his face expression and understand his emotion. She got sad for there fate. He take the mehandi and write his name where had sanskar's name.'You are only mine,no one can't change the truth' he said determined and left from there making ragini surprised and shock. She looked at the way he was going,and then she looked her mehandi which had laksh name,a long tear escape from her eyes😢😢😢.'No laksh you and me become never one,because I don't want to make your life in danger' she said with tears.

Precap:Twist twist twist.