Part 1

Hi guys i am come with another RagLak story, it is not different from others some idea come my mind i write it that's it.Guys read and comment me.

Story start when ragini's truth out. Laksh is looking her with disgust. Ragini crying all while without saying anything. Every one is looking her with hatred she can't see hatred for her in her families eyes she want to die that movement. Sanskar is the one who support her that movement, he said that he is the one who make her like this. SwaSan accept that their marriage is also fake and they don't love each other. Ragini asked sorry for every one, she know that sorry is a small word infrond the deed she done. But no one accept her sorry. Sanskar come near her he holds her hands. Laksh is looking them from other side, he want to remove his hands from her. He never like any boy coming close to ragini at every time. When sanskar acting as a mad he never like ragsan bond for an unknown reason.

Sanskar:(to everyone) pls every one stop blaming her, she done mistake. But every one don't forgot that we all are the reason for her evilness. We never tried to understand her feelings if any one asked about her feelings when fixing swa....lak marriage.(looked towards laksh) you ever thought how she feel when her love is feeling for her sister not her.(laksh looked down in guilt,he saying the truth). If any one asked her sorry no na. I helped swara to revel her truth for not showing her bad it is because i don't want my duppatiwali become more evil. So pls accept her mistake and give her one chance.

Ragini become more emotional hearing his words, at least some one is there to console her. Being emotional she hugged him, laksh sees this and boiled in anger.

Ragini goes towards laksh, she is not able to look towards his eyes because of the sin she done.

Ragini:(folding her arms in front of him) i am sorry what i done to you(looking done) I know that you had any feelings for me, you will never accept a girl like me. I don't know when i become mad for you. Now every one make me understand that you are not mine. Sorry for coming your life force fully.(she is staying all this with choked voice and teary eyes, laksh is also become teary hearing her words. she removed her mangalsutra she trow it in floor that broke) Now you are free from this unwanted relation. I will never come again in your life.

Laksh didn't utter a single word but seeing the mangalsutra broke he got pain. He never expect that she will leave him this much easy.

She leave from MM and laksh life forever.

*********************************************************************************************

Night Laksh room

Laksh is in his room, he is remembering the incidents happen in morning. With in one day everything got changed. He is starting to move on in his life with his wife, but today's incidents change everything his innocent wife become devil and she accept her crime. He is very hurt to know the truth. The girl who trust him so much done all this. He is standing near the window with teary eyes.

Laksh mind voice:

Ragini why you done this to me?? Why you cheated your friend. I trusted you more than swara but you broke my heart. I hate you ragini i will never forgive you.

He goes to bad but he is not able sleep, raglak movements are coming in front of him. He feels lonely in his room.

some where in his heart exist some love for her,that why he not able see her with any one. He goes behind many girl but don't allow any boy to come near her.

How was this story guys, do you like it???