Part 8: Unwanted Engagement

Today is Ragsan engagement everyone is happy except three people raglak and sanskar. Laksh can't his ragini becoming some one else, sanskar his feeling sad for his dost and his lucky,ragini is sad but she has to do this for her love her laksh.

Sanskar is sitting in chair and waiting for ragini with a sad face. Laksh is standing in a corner now she is really looking like a devdas who lost his paru.

Ragini is walking through corridor suddenly someone dragged her towards her a room and lock, the person is non other than our laksh who is looking ragini with anger and hurt expression. Ragini really felt sad seeing her laksh state she wants to hug him and tell whole truth but she can't. She  maintains a face like she don't care about him and tried to go away from his hold. But laksh is laksh,he hold her more tight and dragged her towards the wall. He touched her cheek softly 'ragini Pls stop this all, I know I deserve  a big punishment for not understanding you and your love,but  this hurting me somuch I can't see you with anyone' laksh says all with a sob. Ragini becoming weak Infront of laksh,pure love is showing in eyes she was about to hug him the blackmail sound brought her reality she pushed him and run from there. Laksh shout from back 'if you loved your laksh you will surely don't do this engagement' his voice shows confidence. Ragini stop there hearing his words  she is crying without facing him and run from there,here laksh is crying sitting in the floor.

******************************************************************************************

After sometime ragini comes hall along with swara. Ragini's eyes is searching for laksh who is standing in a corner with red eyes. Soon there eyes meet they share a painful eyelock which was broke by ragini. She sit next to sanskar, laksh felt really uneasy to seeing this he weep his tears and looked other side not facing Ragsan. Swara pass ring to ragini, she take that ring looking at laksh who is not looking her. AP pass ring to sanskar who take that uninterestingly. Swara asked ragini to put ring in sanskar's finger hearing this Ragini remembers her and laksh engagement,other side laksh is also remembering the same. Ragini was about to put ring in sanskar's finger the ring fall from her hand and her view start to becoming blue. With in second she was in floor. 'Raginii'laksh shouted her name and run towards her before anyone realize. It is clearly visible from his eyes that how much he cared and worried for her. Laksh is holding ragini in his hand two persons present there was looking this angrily. They seems dangerous.

Ragini is laying in bed unconscious laksh is sitting next to her,holding her hands in his. He somuch worried for her. Others are looking this with shock as it is the first time they are seeing laksh care for ragini,except sanskar they didn't understand why he worried for ragini this much. But our laksh don't care about others he only cares about his ragini.

Doctor come and examined ragini, he said because of stress she fall and ask everyone to take care of her. Everyone left from room allowing ragini to take rust. Without anyone notice laksh entered in to her room how will he leave his ragini alone in this state. When ragini get conscious she sees her laksh sitting next to her holding her hand. Laksh is not seeing her, she understand that he is somuch worried for her. She felt really happy to seeing his love and care for her but now it is to late. When he sees her get conscious he without saying anything he kissed her forehead(raglak trademark kiss).He carries her cheeks  ragini looked at his hand which are in her cheeks ' Ragini now I understand that you are hiding something from all,that is the reason you are agreed for the marriage, ragini Pls don't stress your self Pls share your problem with me. I will never leave your hand' laksh assured her. Now ragini got shock as understand her problem her eyes become teary but laksh didn't allow those tears to fall he weep them' ragini Pls say your problem,we will together solve that'. For some time she forgot the blackmails she fells to hug her laksh and share everything with him,but thinking about laksh life she stop. She removes his hands from her cheeks and made a angry face' Aha I have a problem but the problem is not anyone it is you(laksh got really hurt this words from his ragini)you are the one who not allowing me to lead a good life with sanskar' she said all this  trying to hide her tears. But some where she failed and tears fall down which is notice by laksh now it is confirmed that she didn't wish to hurt her laksh,and she is in pain. Ragini was about to get up and go outside. Laksh dragged her towards bed she fall on bed,laksh blocked her way by laying Infront of her. They are very close ragini's heart is beating fast he can hear that clearly. He got smile understanding that his closeness still had effects on him. He looked her eyes he sees so much pain which she is trying to hide but failed.  He again kissed her forehead 'i will surely find out the thing which you are hiding then I will make you mine forever' saying this he left from there. Ragini looked at the way he is going.

I know this part become little Senti, but do you guys notice  notice something I give long part(according to me)am I right???. Do you guys like this part and about next part I really don't have any idea,so you guys have to wait or else you have to give me some suggestions.Waiting for you comments and suggestions.