Part 10

Laksh: I love you swara,will you marry me?

He proposed  swara Infront of every one.Laksh looked ragini from the corner of his eyes. He sees her eyes becoming teary. He got pain seeing her in tears. Swara accepted his proposal with in time she hugged him Infront of everyone. Seeing this Ragini start to leave from there. Swara is hugging Laksh but he is not hugging her back he is looking ragini.Laksh makes swara away from him and goes towards ragini stops her holding her wrist.

Swara looked raglak angrily. Ragini looked laksh with confusion like why are you holding my wrist,goes to your swara na. She questioned him with her big watering eyes.

Ragini: Laksh leave my hand I want to go.

Laksh: No I don't leave you.

Swara come towards raglak

Swara: if she want to go why are you stopping her??(she tried to remove laksh hold from ragini angrily).

Laksh slaps swara she falls on the floor. Ragini goes to help swara,but she refused to take her help she showed her anger on Ragini and shouted at her.

Everyone questioned Laksh why is he behaving like this to swara.

Swara:(With fake innocence)aha laksh what I done??

Laksh looked her with hate.

Laksh: Swara is the one who blackmailed Ragini saying if she didn't marry sanskar she will kill me. That is the reason RagSan agreed for marriage. Swara is behind all this.(Laksh showed them a video,where swara is giving money to a person for blackmailing ragini).

Everyone looked shocked Ragini looked swara with tears she ne thought that her swara will do like this to her.

Now swara shout.

Swara: Aha I am the one who blackmailed Ragini. Because I loved laksh I want to enter in his life. That's why I done like this but I never tried to harm my sister(she cried and falls on the floor).

Ragini remembers the night when her truth out and everyone is looked her with hate.Except sanskar no one come to console her and no one tried to understand why she done so. Ragini understand the pain the pain of seeing hated in her loved ones faces. Now swara is standing in same position feeling the same pain. Ragini doesn't want her sister to feel the same pain.

When everyone blamed swara, ragini goes to her sister and support her. Swara and others are amazed to see Ragini's behavior. How can a girl like this!she is supporting her sister after knowing that she is the one who done wrong to her. Swara felt really guilty for doing so,now she is regretting for her doings. Swaragini hugged and cried in each other shoulder remember what they done to each other. Both done wrong to each other but still they loves each other.

Swara: Ragini I am sorry(she was shame to say sorry,she cried hard).

Ragini: Swara,aha you done wrong but now you regret for it na.That is enough.

Swara cried more and hugged her sister more tight.

Ragini: You are the best sister in world.

Laksh got angry seeing swaragini's bond. How can ragini can do this,she believed swara this much easily and forget her deeds.The thought what happens if he didn't find swara's truth. Made him anger if he didn't find her truth Ragsan marriage will be happens.He left from there angrily seeing swaragini's emotional drama.

Sorry for this boring episode,i don't have any idea what I write. Sorry guys for this short and boring episode.