Chapter 1

"Guys stop it, I'm trying to finish my homework!" I yelled at my friends as they were trying to get me to tell them the secret that I had. Only McKenna knows what it is, because she was going with her to the concert. The exciting this is, that we have backstage passes, so that means... WE ARE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!! I decided that i would tell everyone everything after I was done with my homework and answering all the questions that they had about my life. I personally don't love my life, but  year old does.at the same time I don't hate it. I like as any normal 17 year old.

     "Guys, I have something to tell you." "Okay, what?" everyone said at the same time. McKenna and me both explained that we were going to the concert with back stage passes. Lets just say, everyone hated us. they all wanted to go along, but we told them that we got the tickets a year in advance and we weren't sure if we got them or not. they understood after a while but they still wanted alot of pictures and everything.

     Me and McKenna couldn't wait for March 14th to come. it was a Friday night, so it didn't matter that we weren't coming home. We decided to rent a hotel room for the night because we didn't want to drive back the same night. We had only 3 more days until the concert. Everyone was excited.

____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey everyone,

this is my first story on here, and i dont think its any good, so if you could comment some ideas and stuff like that, it would be greatly appreciated. So tell me what you think and if i should keep going. thanks bye! xx