Chapter Six Point Five

Note: italics are going to start meaning thoughts. If I can remember to use them.  this is kind of more of a contiuation of chapter 6 so hopefully I'll have seven out soon. Im just starting to get back into the groove with this story so hopefully the flow will be better next chapter. Soon Rosie's gonna find out something big!!!!

Sorry for any grammer/spelling mistakes.

comment, vote, please!!!!! it really does mean the world to me

Chapter six point five

In this moment, it was like the earth was holding its breath.  Everything was still and it’s just Tristan and me.  Tristan’s face was coming just the smallest bit closer, and suddenly Alec’s phone number popped into my mind.

 I jump a tad bit, separating me and him.

“I gotta go!” I couldn’t turn around back at him after that and so I walked on as fast a I could. 

And this time he didn’t stop me.

……………………

By the time I made it up to the schools door I was a mess.  I rushed into the nearest girl’s restroom, needing a moment to put myself back together.  My heart is racing, my hands feel clammy, I’m having a hard time breathing.

More than that, I’m confused. 

Why did me and Tristan have that…. that … moment?  Was it a moment?  Maybe it was to me but what about him? True we known each other since we were kids but there was a whole lot more years that he was out of my life.  And why did Alec pop into my mind at that moment.  I barely know him, I just met him yesterday. 

Hovering over the sink, I look up at myself in the mirror.  I looked disheveled  to say the least.  Forcing myself to breathe and calm down I start putting the stray strand of my hair back in their original spot.

Leaning against the cold tile wall, I gathered my wits before I head out into the crowded hallways.

…………………………….

 I welcomed the busy work of my AP classes.  They kept my mind focused on something not related to boys, my mom leaving, or my hallucinations/ possible insanity.

As I walked out of my computer class I was trying to keep my mind stuck on the new programming assignment and off everything else.  That plan flew out the window when I see Tristan walking in my direction.

I pray he won’t come over to me, I don’t think I could handle that right now. 

Tristan walked closer and closer, laughing at something one of his friends said.  He turns toward me, and he looks me straight in the eye.  I barley have time to react before his smiling face turn to a serious one and he turns back to his friends, passing me.

I feel relief, but also a bit of hurt that he seemed to ignore me so easily.  I let out a sigh and head to my chemistry class.

Mary was already there at our lab station, her nose stuck once again in a textbook. 

I sit with a quiet “Hi” and was returned with silence.  I take no offense; I bet she didn’t even register me sitting down.

Penny literally bounces into the lab. “Good morning Rosie!  Good morning Mary!  Lovely weather we’re having!”

I find my face curving into a smile; I enjoy her enthusiasm while Mary does not.

“Reading” Mary mumbles out, not even looking up from her book.