Chapter 27

This summer holidays are the best thing that could happen to me. I know it’s too early to say it’s been like just two weeks but it’s the best. Noah and I have been spending every minute together for last few days. We have been to movies, restaurants; park everything that I can possibly think of. He has been so sweet and thoughtful planning out every day for something for us to do. I have never been so happy in my whole my life.

Today he is taking me to the club seen tomorrow is my birthday. He wanted to do something special so I asked him if he could get us in this club. It’s going to be so much fun; he is going to get us fake ids because of our age thing. I can’t believe he is actually doing everything for me. He has been sneaking into my room every night when I don’t stay over at his.

It’s like we are in a relationship. We go on dates, we spend most of the time together, we stay in at one of our houses and we sleep together, sometimes we do actually sleep. He is not looked at another girl since the night we first hooked up which came as a big surprise for me. At the end I am going to tell him and maybe after that I won’t get to see him again. I pushed that thought aside, I am going to enjoy whatever time I have left with him and savor it’s every second.

I am going over at Will’s right now. I haven’t talk to him much since that party, it’s like he is avoiding me. Noah wanted to do something else but I convinced him so he is going to pick me up at night and take me to that club. I pulled a pair of jeans and threw a t-shirt over the top. I drove to will’s place. I stopped at the front door and took a deep breath. I am here but I don’t know what really to say or do to make him feel better.

I knocked on the door and waited. Will opened the door and looked at me shocked and surprised clearly not expecting me to be here. “Hey.” I said smiling at him.

“Hi. What you doing here?” He asked looking behind me. He opened the door fully and motioned me to come inside.

I shrugged. “I haven’t seen you in a while. How are you?” I asked. Ok, stick with the small talk I reminded myself.

“How do you think I am? I know why you are here.” He said taking hand and pulling me to the lounge. I sat on the couch and Will sat next to me.

“Just trying to make a conversation." I muttered softly but he heard it. I sighed; I knew this was going to happen.

“I am sorry.” I said honestly. I know how it feels to like someone who doesn’t feel the same way about you. I have been there and felt that, I feel like a bitch putting him through the same.

“It’s not your fault, not really. I liked you since you started school. I will be fine.” He said not even looking at me.

I moved closer to him and threw an arm around his shoulder. “Is there anything I can do for you?” I asked genuinely.