Falling for Your Trick~14

So before i begin, i just want to say to you, the reader, thank you :) i know my book isnt very interesting,and i know im a terrible writer, but for you to read my writing, *eyes swellling up into tears* means sooo much to meee!! I know im pathetic :D anyways ill be quiet now and begin :)

AARON'S POV

HOW DARE HE? BRAKE UP THE VOW?! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? ILL SHOW HIM THAT NO ONE BREAKS THE SOLEMN PROMISE THAT ONE MAKES. i mean VOW THAT ONE MAKES. I knocked harshly on Ashley's door and waited for her to answer.

(A/N: ok so im going to switch from one pov to another rather quickly so if you see an AN, that means Aaron, and if you see an AY, that means Ashley)

AY

Can it be? I yanked the door open, and hugged the figure before me.

AN

To come to think of it, i never even seen Ashley in person... I never talked to her before, i dont know anything about her.  The door finally opened, and a rather excited girl crushed the soul out of me. "OH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" she said, She's probably Ashley. I pulled away from the pathetic young woman in front of me, and realized she was amazingly beautiful.

AY

I sighed and realized that the figure wasnt Darwin. I started to close the door when he asked in a stern voice if i was 'Ashley'. "I believe so," i said, shooting him a deathly glare. 

AN

I could tell from her face that she was truly embarrassed and disappointed. I started out by asking her if she was indeed Ashley, and her eyes seemed deadly as she nodded. But i had to admit, i wasnt a minute at her door and i found myself attracted to her. I started out by explaining the dare to her. Her face with mixed emotions as i explained that all of this was a trick, and that Darwin wasnt at all in love with her.

AY

WHO WAS HE TO TELL ME ALL ABOUT THIS? I thought twice before believing him. But I saw the sincerity in his brown eyes. At the far end of the street, i saw Darwin rushing towards me. "Hey sweetie," he said nervously, i could see 'Aaron' smirk. "A-are you okay? Did my freakin' best friend do anything to you?" he asked. I ignored his nervous bickering, and asked one of the many questions in my head. "Is it true?" i asked, my heart throbbing. "Is what true?" he asked, but i knew he knew. "Was our relationship just a d-dare?" i asked, my legs feeling like jello. He didnt reply. "DARWIN! IS IT TRUE?". "Y-yes... but let me explain..." he began. The next thing happened fast. I slapped him so hard, that i saw his cheek turn red. But i wasnt guilty, he deserved it. I saw Aaron hold back his laughter. HOW DARE HE LAUGH AT A SITUATION LIKE THIS?! I gently went over to him, and slowly caressed his cheek. He shivered uncontrollably, then i slapped him as well. "No one laughs at me, in a situation like this." i said, smiling sarcastically, and slammed the door so hard, i thought it would break off. 

Yay! Another chapter finished... NOT EDITED, i think im getting lazy, plus its getting late...*yawns* till next time!

-Jelly :D