Fallling for Your Trick~2

*ASHLEY'S POV*

          i looked in the mirror as i combed my tangled hair. i felt hopeless. No one will love me but my own family. As usual, Sarah was there waving at me. " Why such a long face?" she asked with concern. i felt ashamed that all i thought about now a days, was if i was ugly or pretty or if anyone even liked me. Sarah was waiting for an answer, so i decided to switch the topic. " Hey! There is only 3 more days of school left!". At first she looked at me, questioning why i changed the topic, then answered, " yes! i'm soo excited!!!"

          Lunch was decent. We sat and ate at  our typical lunch table until i saw Darwin, the heart breaker and flirt, walk up towards me. His blond hair ruffled in the wind and his eyes looked directly at me. i quickly looked behind me, maybe he was looking at someone else, maybe it just so happens that he thought that i was someone i wasn't. ha ha I'm such a negative thinker. 

                                                                               *DARWIN'S POV*

          So today i will do the trick. Aaron said that i should make my fake 'relationship' last through the summer and one month into college. Seems easy, this girl will be in my arms in no time.

          I walked up slowly toward her during lunch. Allowing the wind to play with my hair a little- make it look dramatic. She looked at me then behind her- she must think i had mistaken her for someone else- cute. i walked closer and closer to her table and sat next to her. As i thought it would, her eyes widened, revealing her beautiful,brown, twinkling eyes. Wow... she is prettier up close than far away... OH WHAT AM I THINKING?! This is all a dare no feelings or anything... just a practical joke... i hope...

i hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry if i upload short clips... please comment below on how i can improve. and yes, constructed criticism will be ok. thanks for reading!!! :) should i continue?