Falling for Your Trick~12

*ASHLEY'S POV*

          "Come on! Pleaseeee!!! Please Ashley!! Tell me!!" Sarah begged on the phone. "Okayyy..." i finally said. "I'm  Darwin's girlfriend now...." i began. "EEEEEEEEEEEEE" she screeched, in a high pitched voice. I removed my phone from my ear. She can be excited at times! "So, are you going to go on a date?" she asked, eagerly. "Yes, this Saturday." i said, dreamily. "Lets double date!" she said suggestively. "I have a new boyfriend! We can get to know each other more with a date together! Also, it will be so fun!" she added. "Sure!" I agreed.

                                                                                 Saturday arrives...

          I sat down on the table. Sarah suggested that we should eat at a fancy restaurant. And here we are, all of us. Darwin sitting at the left of me, Sarah in front of me, and her boyfriend next to her. He had dark brown hair, average height, and brown eyes. I could have sworn he looked at me a couple of times. "So..." i said, while sticking a hand out, "Nice to meet you!". "Hi!" he said, as he shook my hand. "My name is Joseph, you can call me 'Joe'." He said with a smile. I stood there nervously. "It was a nice idea to double date, Sarah. I'm glad we can get to know you better."Darwin said. "And you can call me 'Win'" he laughed. I gave him a gentle nudge on the arm, as if to say, "Stop fooling around...". He stopped laughing and we all ordered a meal. The food was delicious. The whole date was actually fun, and  all of us had a great time. Darwin and Sarah left the table, to go to the bathroom, which left 'Joe' with me. "Here, you can give me a call.." he said with a wink, as he handed me a calling card. I took it nervously and layed it on the table. "T-thanks..." i said, and added, "...but don't count on it!". I laughed in my head. I know that was mean, but why cant i have fun too? We eventually finished dinner, Joe never speaking back to me, and the 2 gentle men decided to pay the whole bill. We all said our goodby's and i threw Joe's calling card in the trash. I laughed again, and went back to Darwin. He was silent on the way back home. "Why are you quiet? Jealous?" i said, about to laugh. "That Joe guy was looking at you like some weirdo." he said looking at the ground. "You still didnt answer my question!" i grinned. "YES,YES... I was jealous... and i still am..." he said, still looking at the ground. "Dont be.." I said with a smile. "I love you very much." i added. I was about to kiss him on his cheek, but he caught my kiss. I felt his lips on mine. Oh... My... Gosh... My heart raced, and i felt my cheeks burn. I pulled away and ran to my door. "Good night!" i said, and rushed in.

Yaay! i did a longer chapter! So here it is. There is more diologue. Hope i didnt bore you :(. Till next time!

-Jelly :)