Falling for Your Trick~13

*ASHLEY'S POV*

          I sighed. Things have been going by so quickly... it is already the last day of summer. In a few weeks, we will be gong to college... I looked out of my window as i waited for Darwin to arrive. It has already been 2 months since i was his girlfriend, and i think things are getting serious. I day dreamed how our life would be living and being together. 2 kids would be just right. A girl and a boy. That would be lovely. We would live in a humble house, me being a nurse, and Darwin being a doctor. I would be so happy, hugging my children, and reading them a story before they fall asleep. The door bell broke my train of thought. I grinned. I bet that's Darwin! I opened the door. It wasn't... it was actually the mail man. Darwin hasn't been here in a while... 2 weeks to be exact... i know, I'm creepy. i actually keep track of how long he was gone! But it breaks my heart to think that he might be running away from me.

                                                                      *DARWIN'S POV*

         I haven't seen her in 2 weeks... i wonder what she's thinking....  I cant see her like this. Soon she will have to find out about the dare, and i know her heart will be crushed and she wont want to see me again. I will crush her soul, and make her shed into tears. I dug my face in my head... I can be so selfish at times. I never realized that the dare could've hurt an innocent person. And it will. Soon.

          She called on my phone again. I think it was the 5th time, but i ignored every single one of them. I was falling for her, i loved her so much that i couldn't even face her, usually, when i was in a situation like this, i would have knocked on the girl's door and say, "I don't love you anymore, get outta my life.". As easy as that. Things have changed when i met her. I couldn't think straight, so i decided to tell Aaron my situation.

          "Aaron, I'm breaking up the dare." i said, as though it was the simplest thing in the world. But it wasn't. Aaron, myself, and the whole group made a solemn promise, no, VOW, that we would follow all the dares that are given to us, during a TRUTH OR DARE GAME. And yes, i was breaking this VOW. For a girl, not just any girl, Ashley. Aaron's voice became stern and deathly,"THE VOW.". "I know.... its just that... Ashley... im falling for her." i said pathetically. I knew no matter how i would explain myself, he would do something about it. "DUDE, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF." he said, making the conversation more tense. "IT'S JUST A DARE, NO TRUE FEELINGS REMEMBER?" he continued. "I cant... i love her..." i tried explaining. "WELL LETS SEE ABOUT THAT..." He said, hanging up. Oh no... what is he going to do?!

Hi!! i finally posted :) Cliff hanger!! thanks to you who read my book :D till next time!!

-Jelly :D